• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
It's probably an incomplete build. They intend to release this on Steam, so Night 2 will probably go live there as soon as it is complete.

bilbobollocks

Feb 17, 2024
(Partial) Patch notes from Steam yesterday (new patch for Night One coming April 5th):

In preparation for Night Two's release, we're pushing a small update to Night One with some things we've been going back to sort out during N2's development. It's not a lot, only some small tweaks.

Speaking of N2's development... it's ready! Night Two is now in what I consider to be a completed state. We've just gotta talk to the publisher and find out when they want to release it. The very moment I get a release date from them I'll announce that too! Between now and release, the team is going to be on polishing duty to make it nice and shiny :D

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Not sure if it was ever mentioned in the thread, but they also added some new scenes to Night 1, in case anyone is considering a replay in anticipation of this release.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Can't believe it actually came out. Stop acting like you don't have $10 and buy the game.
It's not like an $80 eroge.
$10?
That's not a problem.
The problem is.
I don't have a bank account.
Yes I store everything under my pillow next to the shotgun.

You got me.
I was joking.
About the shotgun.

Nightfkhawk

Jun 29, 2018
ArtWitchStudios I know night two just released, but I'm already hungry for night three lol you guys have plans for it yet?
I've already finished my first run and got all runes lol it was a bit hard to get the show of trust, but got it eventually.

Jul 4, 2017
A guide for night two would be so damn welcomed , the runes and getting the scenes complicates a lot with the faire

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes