• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Where on Steam is the guide? I didn't see it anywhere. Unless I'm just an idiot
It's not there. But you can find some people asking how to get certain achievements and getting answered now that I've 100% it my advice is, if you want to get all the achievements, don't try on the same run you want to get all the runes. Because two of the achievements require you visit an area 3 times (as in go, leave, comeback. Death respawning doesn't count) these achievements aren't tied to runes (well one of them is but you can get that one another way) So do one run where you hop back and fourth from the fountain to the midway. In the midway keep talking to the Carnie, In the Fountain. Go get food (first time) then let Jan bite you (you actually do need to do this for a rune but just this not the next part), Tie Jan up (third time), The none mandatory rune is the one you get from the Carnie, you need the Jan bite for 100%.
Everything else is a question of doing it right and dying enough times to get to do it right. Oh and as a bonus. You get Naomi's gift sword in Midway. So I recommend you leave that for the last thing you do before you leave that area the first time (I don't think you need to go back on a non achievement run)

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Very nice game. The girls are quite cute in their own way. Looking forward to the final part.

I'm not a huge fan of the nickname thing. It just doesn't work for me. But I don't suppose there's much point in complaining about it...

One actual issue I have is that the one optional thing (besides the deaths) in Night 1, getting information out of the ghost, will just be assumed that you did it in Night 2. You don't even need her hint for anything since you basically just stumble over a witch anyway, and if MC never found out what the ghost was trying to say, everything would work out the same way. Yet they keep bringing it up a few times. I agree it's worth talking about where they do, but the inclusion of an 'if' statement in those places to keep the game logical would probably be a good idea.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
isn't that like the end of Night one when she climb on the mc bed trying to wake him up ?
Oh not even close. There is just straight up a threesome with Naomi and the teacher to conjure a ritual.
It is early on in night two so you don't have to play for long to get the scene im referring to.
Her content after that is more wholesome or just story related other than a scene with Naomi and the teacher having some alone time on the side during the carnival section of night two.

• Hey there
Reactions: 20deeznuts

20deeznuts

Jun 11, 2022
Oh not even close. There is just straight up a threesome with Naomi and the teacher to conjure a ritual.
It is early on in night two so you don't have to play for long to get the scene im referring to.
Her content after that is more wholesome or just story related other than a scene with Naomi and the teacher having some alone time on the side during the carnival section of night two.
Thank u for the heads up man, I've been waiting for this since Night one

Reactions: MrTrue

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Do you recommend play this game now or wait to the night 3?
Absolutely. There's quite a bit of content already, the characters are likeable, the writing is good and the art is top-notch.

Also, take into account that Night 3 is slated for a 2026 release and it took the team three years to get Night Two out the door. You'll have to be quite patient if you intend to wait for the story to be finished.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gonx22

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Only game I decided to actually keep the sound on when I saw it had voice acting. It added alot to the game in terms of emotion and feeling so big kudos on that one!

Reactions: James Eveleth
Jul 8, 2022
I guess the dev thought their game's writing was too good for a skip unseen text option. Fair enough as it's their game after all but kind of a lame move imo.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes