• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Minami has the best bewbs and cutest hoohaa....but cannot stand her character at all...then again..in a game with so many characters there will be those you adore those you tolerate and those you hate....Kylie Minami Emma..hate :p

Reactions: DE10HROPVP

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
View attachment 780462
I feel bad for all the people who just booted kylie from the game as there is a chance she's getting more content next month :ROFLMAO:
YES!!!! Best news of the week!!!!

Chick is nuttier than a Payday bar but damn if she ain't hot AF and so goddam entertaining to guess what will happen next! I am so on board for this.

And not kidding either - the single most amazing moment for me in this game involved her. So fun.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
So, I finally completed the "Slave Lexi" sidequests. I'm not sure if this has been reported before or acknowledged by the dev team, but according to my story tracker, it counted me bringing Sasha home for sex after that bathroom threesome with her and Lexi as me having had sex with Audrey... despite the fact that I've been pretty much ignoring (and basically avoiding) Audrey this whole time; even skipping out completely on her water park date quite a few times, as a matter of fact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
Is there anyway to reset Alexis? I missed calling the PI and it's X'ed out and says to wait for a call. I have waited over a month in game and no call? So is there any console command to reset her route completely?

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Depends on the girl and what you describe as a better way. Some girls have chat combinations when phoning them which will raise kink (Hanna, Bree come to mind), same with direct conversation when meeting. That's a RNG thing though, they have other lines which will not kink 'em up.

Also some sexual practices and positions will raise kink, again depending on girl, that requires a whole date though, takes time, and mostly needs some kink to start with.

But yeah, in the end there are some books where you will probably buy entire editions for yourself and give 'em out.
So no other way than to slog through it.....damn! Any hints for increasing Bree's KP quickly for the maid route?

Also for some reason I am not able to active the cheats. Nothing happens when I enter the key combo's in the living room. Where is this cheat menu that is supposed to appear after entering the cheat?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So no other way than to slog through it.....damn! Any hints for increasing Bree's KP quickly for the maid route?

Also for some reason I am not able to active the cheats. Nothing happens when I enter the key combo's in the living room. Where is this cheat menu that is supposed to appear after entering the cheat?
Cheats are fucky, 2 codes, both work, no idea what is choosing which code works for each person, use the other method in the post, it's universal.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So, I finally completed the "Slave Lexi" sidequests. I'm not sure if this has been reported before or acknowledged by the dev team, but according to my story tracker, it counted me bringing Sasha home for sex after that bathroom threesome with her and Lexi as me having had sex with Audrey... despite the fact that I've been pretty much ignoring (and basically avoiding) Audrey this whole time; even skipping out completely on her water park date quite a few times, as a matter of fact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noted, confirmed and reported

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
can you tell me what are the game's NTR routes? I found out about MC’s ex girlfriend, also Samantha’s and her boyfriend’s and sasha’s thresome

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
That's a fantastic function on this forum, its called the "Search" function, maybe try using it. Just click that section in the top right corner and it'll search through the thread you're on right there and then.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes