Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd like to combine the harems into one big harem but that's probably not going to happen.
Ooooh, I love "every girl is in my harem" games, but here it seems a little far fetched, until we can one day buy a mansion for $100,000 and move everybody in.

But already with the possibility of missing out on characters this is gonna get complicated.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'd like to combine the harems into one big harem but that's probably not going to happen.
Meh, andrealphus have already confirmed Home and Band harem wont merge. So yeah.

I just imagined my Home Harem and Jealous Harem and Bitch Harem are true ending anyway, they just dont live together :p

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ooooh, I love "every girl is in my harem" games, but here it seems a little far fetched, until we can one day buy a mansion for $100,000 and move everybody in.

But already with the possibility of missing out on characters this is gonna get complicated.
$100,000? What sort of piece of shit paper mache mansion do you think the mc would buy? Just steal Dwayne's.

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Isn't there a better way to increase kink points than gifting a book everyday and increasing it by just 1 point every god damn day?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Isn't there a better way to increase kink points than gifting a book everyday and increasing it by just 1 point every god damn day?
Depends on the girl and what you describe as a better way. Some girls have chat combinations when phoning them which will raise kink (Hanna, Bree come to mind), same with direct conversation when meeting. That's a RNG thing though, they have other lines which will not kink 'em up.

Also some sexual practices and positions will raise kink, again depending on girl, that requires a whole date though, takes time, and mostly needs some kink to start with.

But yeah, in the end there are some books where you will probably buy entire editions for yourself and give 'em out.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hanna, for example, you can raise her kink by talking about sex and telling her that you're a dom.
Ayesha, if I remember correctly, her kink can rise by talking about fashion.

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
oh god, u gotta teach me how can i have sex with minami....
all my dates ended up as "it was great time"... plz~~~
BTW my siscon value is already 100% so was her lp
well, i just messing with variables and no fuck scenes for minami in current version
cant wait for Andrealphus working on her story

Reactions: MaxL

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am ok with booting Kylie more content or not..i'm Morgan,Hanna,Harmony,Lavish,Aletta,Kleio type a guy :p

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes