Aimsss

Sep 27, 2018
I keep finding a bug where it says: unknown attribute. I've attached a SS so you can check for yourself. i tried searching this thread to see if there is any solution and i couldn't find. so forgive me if it was already posted

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I keep finding a bug where it says: unknown attribute. I've attached a SS so you can check for yourself. i tried searching this thread to see if there is any solution and i couldn't find. so forgive me if it was already posted
audrey's kissing picture isn't in the game yet

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Aimsss

Sep 27, 2018
wait, you can interact with hanna? how? she doesn't even have a sprite yet AFAIK

also yes, nobody has kissing pictures yet except for bree and sasha

Yes you can. you can even go out on a date which i did but apparently there is no sex scenes "Yet".

I'm having a different issue as well with Sasha, can't give her the spiked collar no matter what. every time she keep saying no thanks. i'm attaching a copy of here states. maybe someone know how to? and please keep in my mind that i haven't used any cheat except the money cheat and that's it.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Yes you can. you can even go out on a date which i did but apparently there is no sex scenes "Yet".

I'm having a different issue as well with Sasha, can't give her the spiked collar no matter what. every time she keep saying no thanks. i'm attaching a copy of here states. maybe someone know how to? and please keep in my mind that i haven't used any cheat except the money cheat and that's it.
okay, weird

you probably already gave her the spiked collar once, gifts were deemed a bit too powerfull and thus you can give each gift only once anymore

Soliloquay

Dec 14, 2018
Well?how to get Kleio over 75%?I practiced with the band up to100% but nothing happens...Also Audrey stacks at 75%.But i got 100% with Lexi and got her pregnant.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
okay, weird

you probably already gave her the spiked collar once, gifts were deemed a bit too powerfull and thus you can give each gift only once anymore
So how the hell can we hit 100% on dates now without them ? I ran through all the gifts (clothing) the only one gifts that repeatable are gift book, and flowers, and flowers on most girls drop the bar down rather than raise it...

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
So how the hell can we hit 100% on dates now without them ? I ran through all the gifts (clothing) the only one gifts that repeatable are gift book, and flowers, and flowers on most girls drop the bar down rather than raise it...
kiss her, talk to her, know which date to bring her on for exampleI can easily get sasha to 100% with the fance dinner date

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
kiss her, talk to her, know which date to bring her on for exampleI can easily get sasha to 100% with the fance dinner date
This is why we need an updated WT then... I know Sasha loves the fancy restaurant day as she is the only one that gets a massive boost from "order for her".

Likewise I know Bree loves the Pub Date or the Stay at Home Date... but the others ? no idea...

I took Aletta to fancy dinner, and she hated it (started at 0%) didnt want MC to order for her, every interaction increased by 5% and the gift (fancy dress) by 10%... I ended up with like 75 or 80%... granted she doesnt have a sex scene, but if she had I would have been ticked that I couldnt stuff the hot ass milf...

Lexi I tried the Cinema and the Pub, ending both at 75% and 80% respectively...

Reactions: elmandor

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know in this game in future gonna be impregnation and pregnancy? And its gonna be wedding or some kind of this when you choose the girl that you like?

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes