ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just started a fresh save on 19.2.2d Patreon version... And the game immediately gives me a Renpy error during the intro. Yikes.
quite often you have to delete your previous install and begin fresh with some of these ren'py games..he is a great Dev who provides a shitload of content in a nice small package BUT..he hasnt finessed the little details yet so we get some fubar ..lol

Reactions: joehoe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i noticed..the newest update in the OP has not placed the game on the updates page promoting that it was..and it should be as this is a pretty major update..5 minutes in..there are some significant changes..to the UI..additional actions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and more conversations with characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so ya..i'd say this is a fairly major update.. @N7 do not know if you handle this beyond the OP itself and actually update the ummm..updates page..but its worthy.
also..YES..delete your previous install and install fresh(your saves will work fine though) because it does error out if overwritten
whoa..time space continuum warp..it is updated..only over a week ago yet the OP was updated tuesday..thats some Doctor Strange shit right there :O i'll hush now..LOL

Reactions: Aioria619

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
I experienced a game-stopping bug within thirty seconds of trying the latest bugfix. I don't understand what the quality control procedures are for this game, if any. It is thoroughly under-playtested. I hope the programming side of things eventually gets figured out, because the game has a ton of potential.
Well, the more bugs/crash-bug reports you will post here, the more game will be bug fixed.
Just complaining will fix nothing.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Here is the . According to Andrealphus this should fix a lot of the bugs. Let me know if it does, and if not make sure to send a bug report to the creator!
This isn't starting for me. No seeders?

It's not up on something like mega yet?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Never mind, seems a bugfix 2.2e is released, guess that's the version to look for.

Edit: Actually, never mind again. I'm curious enough (and impressed enough by the art etc) that I'll just drop the $2 on patreon and get it there.

AFK playing!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Never mind, seems a bugfix 2.2e is released, guess that's the version to look for.

Edit: Actually, never mind again. I'm curious enough (and impressed enough by the art etc) that I'll just drop the $2 on patreon and get it there.

AFK playing!
$2? Sold.
Anyone got any starting advice? -Thoughts, tips, to cheat or not to cheat?
I know there's a walkthrough but it's really long and looking at it hurts my brain.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Thats actually a good idea
Im glad you thought so. Theres just something about her that feels like she wouldn't bother shaving .. Also I just want to say that you do a great job on this game, ive been with it since the first release.

In that case, the main character should be able to buy a lawnmower in the mall.
Like pregnancy and percing im sure something like that (if it did hapen) would be optional or have the option to tell her to shave after getting enough points. Or whatever Andrealphus decides since its their game

And pink/blue color!
I think were on different pages. Why would it not be blond like her regular hair?

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes