Manman

Apr 27, 2017
Been having the game (on 19.2.2b) get a renpy bug every time I run into a girl on the street, always needing a rollback if I click to go somewhere else. If I however try to talk to them, I get a crash. I also can't seem to get any girl to accept a date even if I cheat my way to the highest stats possible with them, unless I talk to them in the street, so you can see how I'm stuck here.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Something.... Something is happened... When I load the savefile and after the date these message is shown.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 145, in <module>
NameError: name 'date' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_date.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "C:\Users\Disilane\Downloads\losesb-patreon-19.2.2-win (2)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Disilane\Downloads\losesb-patreon-19.2.2-win (2)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 145, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.2.2e
Sat Feb 23 06:42:35 2019
----------When I press the Ignore button

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 157, in <module>
NameError: name 'date_girl' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_date.rpyc", line 157, in script
  File "C:\Users\Disilane\Downloads\losesb-patreon-19.2.2-win (2)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Disilane\Downloads\losesb-patreon-19.2.2-win (2)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 157, in <module>
NameError: name 'date_girl' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Sat Feb 23 06:44:27 2019

----------When I press the Ignore button again

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 158, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_date.rpyc", line 158, in script
  File "C:\Users\Disilane\Downloads\losesb-patreon-19.2.2-win (2)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Disilane\Downloads\losesb-patreon-19.2.2-win (2)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Disilane\Downloads\losesb-patreon-19.2.2-win (2)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 158, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Sat Feb 23 06:44:54 2019
------------Then the game is go to the title. Should I have to make a new savefile?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok seriously getting sick of never being able to trigger the Hannah encounter, and have most of the girls maxed out with kinks which took 250+ days, so dont want to restart...

Does anyone know a console command to trigger her encounter, or force her into contacts ? I got the original one where you meet her at the gym when you buy membership, but you couldnt talk to her then, after that someone said she triggers if your dirty and workout and forced to take a shower at the gym... I never been able to do that, how is that even an option ? is it based on day ? season ? certain clothes ? time ?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Crashes whenever I try to go on a date with Bree. Get what i like to call the grey screen of death
I can only do the date when i take her to the house, but she wants to go to the club after and then it crashes.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Obviously, this is not a harem game, but there is cheating, apparently, and there's going to be 9+ girls in it. Does that mean you'll have to play it 9+ ways to see all the content, 'at this point you have to choose who to pursue'?

Of course, not everyone is going to go for all the girls due to preferences, but I'm not too keen on playing over and over and over again for each girl I want.

Verk

Feb 23, 2019
im stuck at 90% in samantha story help please? and there is a bug that the game is stucking (when you in the street when someone met you they are just stuck there until someone met you)

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
From Patreon:

Hi guys :)
We just uploaded a new bugfix...
- Fixed kissing Sasha and Bree
- Fixed a crash during the pool scenes
- More minor fixes

jjrousseauvafangul

Feb 9, 2019
From Patreon:

Hi guys :)
We just uploaded a new bugfix...
- Fixed kissing Sasha and Bree
- Fixed a crash during the pool scenes
- More minor

Do you know why Ko-Fi updates are so behind Patreon ones? Is this 2f version available also for Android ?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I don't know what Ko-Fi is.

I have no idea if 2.2f is there for android. The download section for Patreons have win/mac/and but I have no way to check what versions the non-windows downloads are.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017

I have no idea if 2.2f is there for android. The download section for Patreons have win/mac/and but I have no way to check what versions the non-windows downloads are.
ko-fi is a site like patreon for people who don't like to deal with the patreon police

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

All links on ko-fi are the same as on patreon.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
hiya, quick question: the guide says you can meet a girl in the weeding of samantha, but what if you already made her split up with her bf? Also, where do you use or how do you get acces to the new activity "sex"?

heyho0701

Jul 5, 2018
hiya, quick question: the guide says you can meet a girl in the weeding of samantha, but what if you already made her split up with her bf? Also, where do you use or how do you get acces to the new activity "sex"?
As much as I know you can't meet her as long as you have chosen the "non-wedding-option" . You can only ask sasha and Bree for sex in the evening at home! :)

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes