LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
This game is pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to more Bree content such as more sex scenes and pregnancy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thats actually a good idea
no it is not..lol...scan the googles and look for hairy pit muscle girls..few and far between..now scan the googles for punk hippie chicks..theres your hairy armpits...muscle girls get as hairless as humanly possible for sleekness and statuesqueness while oiled up flexing on stage at comps..leave my muscle chick alone..LOL
of all the dames in the game..Kleio is who the hairy pits would work on.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
no it is not..lol...scan the googles and look for hairy pit muscle girls..few and far between..now scan the googles for punk hippie chicks..theres your hairy armpits...muscle girls get as hairless as humanly possible for sleekness and statuesqueness while oiled up flexing on stage at comps..leave my muscle chick alone..LOL
of all the dames in the game..Kleio is who the hairy pits would work on.
I agree about Kleio, but the muscle girl just reminds me so much of this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even the pose is similar. It was my first thougt when I saw the new Title Picture

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thats weird japanese anime stuff..i do not use that in context for anything ever..lol..its an old guy thang.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Seems like the new version does not save settings(which is needed to turn off that god awefull noise that passes for "music" here) and all the previous version saves are broken by it oh and dating crashes every time when it ends or you choose "home"

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the game freezing and crashing after a date is over? PC version 19.2.2b. Tried dates with both Bree (pub) and Sasha (restaurant). Update: Tried every evening date location with Sasha, and they all froze and crashed, except for Home, which gave this:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the game freezing and crashing after a date is over? PC version 19.2.2b. Tried dates with both Bree (pub) and Sasha (restaurant). Update: Tried every evening date location with Sasha, and they all froze and crashed, except for Home, which gave this:
as i've mentioned in this thread recently..you need to delete the game and reinstall..this update does not overwrite well..once i did that all errors stopped.

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
as i've mentioned in this thread recently..you need to delete the game and reinstall..this update does not overwrite well..once i did that all errors stopped.
I didn't think that applied, since this is the first version I've downloaded. My first reaction to error occurring on Bree, was to rename the folder, extract a new one and then trying to run that instead. That's how I got the data on Sasha.

croPath

May 10, 2017
yep same issue

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Please stop the muscle girl vs punk girl hairy armpit arguments.

What the game need is a hardcore feminist and women's right activist.

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
Here is the . According to Andrealphus this should fix a lot of the bugs. Let me know if it does, and if not make sure to send a bug report to the creator!
the torrent inside this mega is stuck at 41% for me, been just sitting there for like half an hour

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Plenty of known bugs in 2.2b. The newest bugfix version is 2.2e (but it's not here yet).

3.60 star(s) 277 Votes