Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
so download whatever game i want that has a pak. "file". if it doesnt have a pak file I cant run the game.(so i cant just drop side-scrolling games files in the pak folder correct?) (I am on android device wnd i wanted to know if I could download a side-s game from pc with the bor engine for my phone)
The openbor game are packed in files in ".pak" in the end. That means that only you need to do is to grab that file and put in your "Paks" folder. What the engine do is to check the paks folder and check if there are any .pak file. If they are then the engine open it and you can paly.

Question: What exactly is the pregnancy mode download that I see? Does that mean pregnancy isn't in the game on its own? Was just wondering since I haven't played this before
The pregnancy mod is just another mod that add pregnant stuff like big belly, naked character, big belly while sex anim, new items in shop, etc. I don't remember all mechanic since it was long time ago when I made this mod. But it's still isn't finished.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hello, how advanced is the development of version 3.0?
Well recenlty I have a break with mod so I didn't add too much. However so far the stage 6 have all needed stages, all enemys where only two of them needs sex animation. Apart of that I also need to make dialogues, 2 cutscenes, and also game over. However the test version of this game will appear on my server without dialogues, and game over screen for people to test game, stages, enemys from stage 6.

Reactions: Shilmon

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
It all depends about your discord account, becaus if it was made recently, don't have icon / have default discord icon. The server bot won't allow you to enter
I still can't access your discord despite having an account for at least a year and changing my default avatar. I checked out icons which you mentioned but that's a nitro only feature? I'm not very discord savvy (I mostly just lurk) so is there something else I'm missing?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I still can't access your discord despite having an account for at least a year and changing my default avatar. I checked out icons which you mentioned but that's a nitro only feature? I'm not very discord savvy (I mostly just lurk) so is there something else I'm missing?
The icon are avaible for normal users on discord, only the gif icon is a feature for nitro.

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
Well recenlty I have a break with mod so I didn't add too much. However so far the stage 6 have all needed stages, all enemys where only two of them needs sex animation. Apart of that I also need to make dialogues, 2 cutscenes, and also game over. However the test version of this game will appear on my server without dialogues, and game over screen for people to test game, stages, enemys from stage 6.
Do you have the link to that demo?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
The icon are avaible for normal users on discord, only the gif icon is a feature for nitro.
Well I'm just using the browser version, not the app. Does that make a difference? Either way the only "icon" setting I can find is under "App Settings" and "Appearance" and the "In-app Icon" setting is locked in it's entirety without Nitro.

I somewhat understand the avatar need and barring brand new accounts but I'm curious why you'd want additional restrictions beyond that.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Do you have the link to that demo?
If you ask about that test version, then no. Since I didn't post it yet.

Well I'm just using the browser version, not the app. Does that make a difference? Either way the only "icon" setting I can find is under "App Settings" and "Appearance" and the "In-app Icon" setting is locked in it's entirety without Nitro.

I somewhat understand the avatar need and barring brand new accounts but I'm curious why you'd want additional restrictions beyond that.
When you go to options and then to User Profile, there you should have an option to change your current avatar. After pressing it, you can choose between using photo from computer or animating gif but for busters.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
When you go to options and then to User Profile, there you should have an option to change your current avatar. After pressing it, you can choose between using photo from computer or animating gif but for busters.
Oh, you're just talking about your avatar? Well yeah I have my own uploaded avatar but I still can't join - so I assumed you meant the icon as something else. I wonder why I can't join your server with the link then.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes