Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Do you have a link to the Android version of the current version of this game?
For android version you need to download the android version of the mod and also an engine. You can find them on the first page and also instructions to how download the game on android.

tsifsa

Aug 1, 2022
quick question with the bor engine can i play eny side scroller from pc to android or does it have to have an android version of the game exist so the bor engine can run it?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
quick question with the bor engine can i play eny side scroller from pc to android or does it have to have an android version of the game exist so the bor engine can run it?
The OpenBor engine needs "pak" files which are the files that have all assets from the game. That's why to play on pc, android, wii, psp, etc. you need that file. Simply go on internet and download the engine on any platform you need. Then only you need to do is to download the game an put it in your folder "Paks" that is placed in the same category where your game.

tsifsa

Aug 1, 2022
The OpenBor engine needs "pak" files which are the files that have all assets from the game. That's why to play on pc, android, wii, psp, etc. you need that file. Simply go on internet and download the engine on any platform you need. Then only you need to do is to download the game an put it in your folder "Paks" that is placed in the same category where your game.
so download whatever game i want that has a pak. "file". if it doesnt have a pak file I cant run the game.(so i cant just drop side-scrolling games files in the pak folder correct?) (I am on android device wnd i wanted to know if I could download a side-s game from pc with the bor engine for my phone)

Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
Question: What exactly is the pregnancy mode download that I see? Does that mean pregnancy isn't in the game on its own? Was just wondering since I haven't played this before

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes