RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Here is a machine translation of a good portion of the text. Some things wont be translated.
wait im sorry for asking but how do i use this? is this like monster girl quest paradox where i need a other program to put this in? or can i just put the data file in the game folder somewhere?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Like getting cucked in what ways? He offers the girl to some other guy? ROL? She falls for someone else? I'm playing right now and seeing where I can find these scenes.
There's four NTR scenarios, one is if you sleep at certain inns there's an old guy who will molest your partner while she sleeps and if he keeps doing it he'll eventually fuck them and if her nasty level is high enough she'll wake up and enjoy it. The second is you can let them get fucked buy a bunch of guys in the hot spring or in the poor area of the main city. The third is you can meet a guy at the inn in the main city and he'll ask if you you'll let him fuck your partner for some money and lastly there's a married couple in one of the inns who you can swap partners with though this isn't really NTR since it's just straight up swinging.

For all the events to occur you need the NTR option turned on otherwise none of these NPCs exist in the game and your buddy's nastiness level needs to be high enough. Each girl has a different threshold that she needs to reach before she's able to do these things.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
There's an item that you can equip that increases your buddy's lust at a faster rate during battle, but even then it takes a bit to reach 100. The best way is to use the method the poster above me stated, take the girls to a dance bar and their lust will increase significantly. The only real downside of this is it's going to cost money every time you do it and Lucia (the childhood friend) refuses to enter these places.
if ur talking about the heart skill/item thing i already have it but lucia cant equip it and i dont know why

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where Lucia's battle cut-in doesn't show up except for during special attacks? It doesn't seem to be outfit dependent, and her attack reactions show up, just not her regular attacks. I checked the options and they are all on, and other Buddies show up during combat, just not Lucia.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
There's four NTR scenarios, one is if you sleep at certain inns there's an old guy who will molest your partner while she sleeps and if he keeps doing it he'll eventually fuck them and if her nasty level is high enough she'll wake up and enjoy it. The second is you can let them get fucked buy a bunch of guys in the hot spring or in the poor area of the main city. The third is you can meet a guy at the inn in the main city and he'll ask if you you'll let him fuck your partner for some money and lastly there's a married couple in one of the inns who you can swap partners with though this isn't really NTR since it's just straight up swinging.

For all the events to occur you need the NTR option turned on otherwise none of these NPCs exist in the game and your buddy's nastiness level needs to be high enough. Each girl has a different threshold that she needs to reach before she's able to do these things.
Yeah I found them all...shame cause I felt the NTR was better than the actual vanilla scenes. Kinda wish all characters could get NTR scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Leon0011 and Cavpal

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Are the 6 companions the only ones who get NTR scenes? Or can other character gets NTR scenes like the Mom? (I know you can train her to get NTR but is anyone else like that?)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Lind's last event is not possible.
The battle dancer was equipped.
There is no option to dance to the receptionist.
Does anyone know about this problem?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
mind giving a screen shot showing how please?Also I meant where do u go to recruit her or how to summon her into your party.

im away from my pc at the moment,
--------
when playing alone without any companion,
press the companion dialogue menu buttion to summon her,

keep in mind that she slowly consums and eats away your LP currency,
so be sure to stock up on that.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes