• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
how do u play this guys ? the Textractor TR is so shit i can't understand nothing Especially Choices !!
1573788020987.png . 1573788499953.png
this method works on pretty much 99% of the japanese visual novels & RPGM VX/wolf engine games.

Can you upload your system_data.rvdata2, PublicData.rvdata2 too?? thanks in advance
here you go with more stuff[nasty/expu level 100 for all companions] & marriage options unlocked, this is not my 100% data CG collection btw,
also didn't bother doing the chubby inn milf/mage city guild curly green haired chick/fortress commander marriage quests out of laziness.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 460663 . View attachment 460676
this method works on pretty much 99% of the japanese visual novels & RPGM VX/wolf engine games.

here you go with more stuff & marriage options unlocked, this is not my 100% data CG collection btw,
also didn't bother doing the chubby inn milf/mage city guild curly green haired chick/fortress commander marriage quests out of laziness.
how to use this method ?

kfhustle

Nov 15, 2019
does this game have Seiyu voice work in h-dialoge or only in some attack move ??

Last edited:

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I found the mother ntr scenes. Before marrying her train her in the house and at her work (talk to the guard). Then marry her and train her outside the house, then just go around adventuring untill the neighbour visits her at your house.
What do you mean by going adventuring? Complete a couple quests?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
how do i increase lust faster
There's an item that you can equip that increases your buddy's lust at a faster rate during battle, but even then it takes a bit to reach 100. The best way is to use the method the poster above me stated, take the girls to a dance bar and their lust will increase significantly. The only real downside of this is it's going to cost money every time you do it and Lucia (the childhood friend) refuses to enter these places.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
what's new ?

fixes, fixes, random crashing fixes daring NG+, there's still the problem of the armor getting unequipped after going & exiting the bath house,
and the inn chubby milf main quest is bugged,
even tho her main quest is complete along with her marriage option, it always registered 80% completion without giving you the 100% chest status bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARonX

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
fixes, fixes, random crashing fixes daring NG+, there's still the problem of the armor getting unequped after going to the bath house.
oh this is why he told me this when i asked for full english TR for his game meg.PNG
he said he there is problems and he can't expand ATM

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
here's a save with all the marriage options & NPCs unlocked with there nasty NTR/love meter maxed out,
didn't capture all the slaves tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARonX

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So about the NTR aspect of this game...is it like MC gets cucked, does the cucking, or both?

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
So about the NTR aspect of this game...is it like MC gets cucked, does the cucking, or both?
I think there may be a few where the MC does the cucking. Ones the tall blonde in Kanan village near the exit to Kitani plains. But thats if you give a quest item to the guy next to her to bring them together. Then you can cuck the guy when her lust is at 100. But the rest is the MC getting cucked.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I think there may be a few where the MC does the cucking. Ones the tall blonde in Kanan village near the exit to Kitani plains. But thats if you give a quest item to the guy next to her to bring them together. Then you can cuck the guy when her lust is at 100. But the rest is the MC getting cucked.
Like getting cucked in what ways? He offers the girl to some other guy? ROL? She falls for someone else? I'm playing right now and seeing where I can find these scenes.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes