RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I haven't played it yet so I don't know what that means. Can I get a percentage?
I'd say like 85% of the game. The main stuff is translated, all that's left is some side content, minor dialogue and some NTR stuff that wasn't translated. Keep in mind it's a very condensed game with a lot of content so the amount that is translated is still a lot compared to your average RPGM game.

Reactions: soulrave

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I'd say like 85% of the game. The main stuff is translated, all that's left is some side content, minor dialogue and some NTR stuff that wasn't translated. Keep in mind it's a very condensed game with a lot of content so the amount that is translated is still a lot compared to your average RPGM game.
I see, thanks. I'm playing it right now and it's kind of amazing. I didn't expect this level of depth going into it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wish the dev would see that people love his game art. but then i know he get's pissed because of the hole people getting it free and him not makeing much money. but i am sure people still buy his games.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
just wish the dev would see that people love his game art. but then i know he get's pissed because of the hole people getting it free and him not makeing much money. but i am sure people still buy his games.
he do love people doing fanart even from overseas just dont try to make him pissed by telling that where you got his game from yknow what happens last time right it supposed to be next update for this game and he cancel it because of it what a sad time man

Last edited:
Reactions: Komdot

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true i like all his games just wish there were more english in them because i don't know jap. lol

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
true i like all his games just wish there were more english in them because i don't know jap. lol
he is plannig to do english translation for all his game but he cant do it because he cant afford a translator so no english for now though but hey we got a communities to do it right be grateful for them too

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true are this game would not have been in english and i am glade for those who did the work. they are life savers i use to use my cell phone hold it up with a translater on and then take a pic and let the phone do the rest pain in my ass it was lol.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone know if there are items that raise lewdness?
i think there isnt any but i could be wrong you can raise lewdness by getting into battle with bandit and make your partner get naked for the bandit grope them thats my method or simply having sex with one of the woman until it raise up

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok if you go to the equpment lis look in soul area there. look for charm i think you have to buy that with lust points are someting.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone know who this Moras fellow is outside the Masked Castle? All the girls have dialogue with him but none of it is translated.

MrNails

Jul 31, 2023
Was there anything major added afterv 1. 030b? That whould make it worth playing the 1.033b version Untranslated?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes