RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
use this if you download anything from mega just copy the mega link and boom youre done without the limit per download
What the hell... that's a game changer. I didn't even know something like that exists. Thanks, man.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
So is anyone going to finish the translations or do we just need to rely on MTL? Also since this is RPGVXAce I'm tempted to add shit of my own to the game since it's really easy to mess around with. For example I could use the art Megrim did a while back to make a short pregnancy event.

Here's a quick example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caocao23

Oct 5, 2023
Hey ya'll, thought I'd post this here in case anyone needed a fresh NG+ save.

All the fast travel points have been unlocked (least the ones that didn't trigger dialogue) and no quest has been started or completed. Achievements are mostly finished, save for Footsteps and favors for most of the companions.

Arley3674

Sep 25, 2022
View attachment 457151

Overview:
Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926) has received a face lift! Introducing Love Love! My Buddy X, the same great world of LLMB has been upgraded and packed with lots of new content! With 5 years in the making this new game has added new heroines to marry, new costumes to equip to your heroines, new enemies to defeat, new zones, more quests to complete, and plenty of new H-scenes! LLMB:X offers the same in depth and continually expansive open-ended fantasy RPG from LLMB lead by your nameable male protagonist.How you live is your choice!You have succeeded your father, an adventurer, in his death. Will you rescue your mother from the oppression of the town leader? Will you go on a rampage causing villainy and cruelty? Or maybe you'll find someone and fall in love. Choose your path and marriage partner among 13 women! You truly can't describe the vastness of the game without experiencing it, so go on and try it!Loads of erotic events and characters await in Megrim's reboot to the famous multi-ending erotic RPG.
This thread is for discussion of LLMB:X not the original LLMB game, please go HERE if you need answers for questions regarding that game.
Update: 2-6-2021
Developer:
- - -
Censorship: Yes
Version: Raw: v1.030b | Fan Partial: v1.030b patch 5
Language: English/Japanese
Genre:

Installation and Translation:

Note-worthy Game Details

Change-Log:

Download v1.030b [Pre-Applied Patch Update 5]: -
Download v1.030b [Raw Game]: -

Extras: - -

Thanks FlipFish and White Bomber for sharing upload, remember if you can support the dev please do so and use a legal copy to patch this English Translation into!
Thanks asdasfa9 for providing a partial patch!

View attachment 457162 View attachment 457163 View attachment 457164
How i can get the ring to marry? I don't know where to Buy it, please help

Mopp96

Mar 1, 2021
The latest version of the developer is 1033b, will it be possible to transfer the translation from 1030b? Game need to translate it again?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well no one has even translated the new one and i don't think they will but that's just a guess on my part.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Where can i find Analucia? Ive been everywhere but maybe im just blind
If I remember right she was in the capital in some sort of dance show building. It should a building on the right of the inn. You might have to use the backdoor, but I don't really remember how to meet her specifically.

Reactions: MrNails

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your talking about the woman from his game dragon something she is in the capital ner the in use the side door as stupidkiller said.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes