RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Anyone know if there are items that raise lewdness?
lewdness is increase the more your partner have sex.

edit: oh! I just realized how long ago this question was asked. well i'll just keep this up if anyone ask the question in the future.

Last edited:

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
Is there a download for an already english patched version? Im on android and have no idea how to apply the translation patch

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a download for an already english patched version? Im on android and have no idea how to apply the translation patch
Really???? It is in the OP 1711313720477.png
May not be the latest version, but beggars cannot be choosers.
You have another link 4 pages back, though I haven't tried it... It is supposed to have the part not translated MTL.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant find these buddys in the first village. Ive obviously met Lucia since I have her diary but I dont see any night watch woodcutters pavilion to go buddy up with her for the cave. Im also assuming she teaches climbing to get into the mayors house.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 457151

Overview:
Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926) has received a face lift! Introducing Love Love! My Buddy X, the same great world of LLMB has been upgraded and packed with lots of new content! With 5 years in the making this new game has added new heroines to marry, new costumes to equip to your heroines, new enemies to defeat, new zones, more quests to complete, and plenty of new H-scenes! LLMB:X offers the same in depth and continually expansive open-ended fantasy RPG from LLMB lead by your nameable male protagonist.How you live is your choice!You have succeeded your father, an adventurer, in his death. Will you rescue your mother from the oppression of the town leader? Will you go on a rampage causing villainy and cruelty? Or maybe you'll find someone and fall in love. Choose your path and marriage partner among 13 women! You truly can't describe the vastness of the game without experiencing it, so go on and try it!Loads of erotic events and characters await in Megrim's reboot to the famous multi-ending erotic RPG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This thread is for discussion of LLMB:X not the original LLMB game, please go HERE if you need answers for questions regarding that game.
Update: 2-6-2021
Developer:
- - -
Censorship: Yes
Version: Raw: v1.030b | Fan Partial: v1.030b patch 5
Language: English/Japanese
Genre:

Installation and Translation:

Note-worthy Game Details

Change-Log:

Download v1.030b [Pre-Applied Patch Update 5]: -
Download v1.030b [Raw Game]: -

Extras: - -

Thanks FlipFish and White Bomber for sharing upload, remember if you can support the dev please do so and use a legal copy to patch this English Translation into!
Thanks asdasfa9 for providing a partial patch!

View attachment 457162 View attachment 457163 View attachment 457164
Wiki link should be removed, as it gives nothing but Error403. FC2 Dead.png

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
oh and heres the patch notes for 1.032/1.033b
so you can see we only really missing like 3 scenes

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes