Status
Not open for further replies.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can't exit the room..
You mean that after those two had sex, nothing happens? The only thing I can suggest you, is reload. Try another save before that, do it again, and see what happens! Honestly for me didn't happen at all, and I've repeated that scene tons of times - even though there was nothing more to see xD

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Installation spoiler. Inside there's everything needed (what you have to download) for the program - Chiitrans - to translate the japanese text directly with google translate! Or ATLAS, your choice c:
which one will give me less eyecancer?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
which one will give me less eyecancer?
Well.. honestly neither ATLAS and Google Translate can translate exactly and without error, but if I've to choose.. probably Google Translate it's the best - not to mention the fact that you can set up everything easily because ATLAS you need to go and search around internet for an old pack, with crack and something like that (even though other thread in here have the necessary links). Instead Google is easier. But again, your choice c:

SillyWabbit

May 9, 2017
Alright, so I got Chiitrans translating English with Google and it seems to work fairly well. Haven't had a problem with understanding what's being said, that is. And there's no need to actually install anything.

Download but you don't need to extract the whole file. Go into the "www" file, then the "js" file, then replace the translators.js and translators.coffee (not to be confused with the translat(ion).js) files in your normal chiitrans folder with the new ones. Open up chiitrans and click the options cogwheel on the bottom left. Go down to translation, then hit the "additional translators" button. Make sure that only Google is in the left window, then apply. Now follow the instructions of the original post and you should have beautiful, if not a bit broken, English. I'd recommend keeping the translation display on "both". Not only does it tell you what is currently being displayed, so you know it's correct. But, it also fixed an issue I had with nothing being displayed on the translator tab.
Thank you so much!

kingmich

May 21, 2017
man i got so many questions over this game... and god is it weird at times like you fight some weird monsters woman and makes me think you can have sex with them but some ugh..... like the fart one ugh......

game is confusing as hell i have no clue where im going sometimes and i hate all random monsters that come to attack you wastes so much time.

the english translating i wish i could just have it in the game and not use 2 windows because the ChiitransLite doesn't translate everything or even half the time when you try to pick something.

^main question

here's the last one: why does it show the woman getting beat up when they get attack? like do they get knock down i think they are about get rape by the plug monster or something but no unless its one them weird beat up woman fetish things

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
here's the last one: why does it show the woman getting beat up when they get attack? like do they get knock down i think they are about get rape by the plug monster or something but no unless its one them weird beat up woman fetish things
Which woman? There's 2 or 3 scenes if you don't have a buddy where different women from different factions fight you and you get the options of raping them, abusing them, or leaving.

If you're talking about the scenes of your buddies getting beat up when they get hit then it's just to show damage along with sex appeal. It doesn't mean anything.

Anyways I would recommend you use the wikia with google translate. It isn't that hard especially if you use cheat engine to give your character max xp and not have to worry about combat.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Or there's even the "RPG Make save editor" method! It's.. a little more difficult than cheat with Cheat Engine because you've to remember what exactly you've inside your inventory, and what are those key items that you don't need before an actual important quest or something. Personally I always made a photo of my inventory and then, while looking at it, I made my changes within the save c:

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Or there's even the "RPG Make save editor" method! It's.. a little more difficult than cheat with Cheat Engine because you've to remember what exactly you've inside your inventory, and what are those key items that you don't need before an actual important quest or something. Personally I always made a photo of my inventory and then, while looking at it, I made my changes within the save c:
You can just give yourself a bunch of money and buy max potions and whatever. The only time I used the method you described was when I did it to get the special customes for the buddies. Had to open the armor file and use the wikia to find the stats to search with followed by trying to find the right variable/armor number to change on save editor. It was a pain in the ass evne through it worked.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
rpg make save editor? never heard of this before i just been using cheat engine sometimes it crashes but i always save like right before i do it.

Which woman? There's 2 or 3 scenes if you don't have a buddy where different women from different factions fight you and you get the options of raping them, abusing them, or leaving.

If you're talking about the scenes of your buddies getting beat up when they get hit then it's just to show damage along with sex appeal. It doesn't mean anything.

Anyways I would recommend you use the wikia with google translate. It isn't that hard especially if you use cheat engine to give your character max xp and not have to worry about combat.
i just mean random monsters on the field so if your teammate gets beat up with a scene of them getting hit its just... there? ya thats weird..... i might have some more questions later but thank you

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
rpg make save editor? never heard of this before i just been using cheat engine sometimes it crashes but i always save like right before i do it.
Yep! There's this site where you can modify directly online and then download the save file

Or if you don't want to wait between one file and another (1 minute? Or maybe more, I don't remember well), you can use this one

After downloading it, just extract it within the folder of an RPG game and voilà! Double click on it and select the save of the game. Make sure that the game saves ends with this: ".rpgsave", ".rvdata", ".rvdata2"! I believe that is... RPG maker Ace? I don't remember sadly, but those saves that are made with RPG Maker XP/VX games, definitely won't work with this one. For that you've to use another program, this one

Simply click on "Download" and then extract everything inside a new folder this time, not inside a game folder. Afterwards, click on "sgedit.exe" and start modify the game saves c:
(Beware, however, that sometimes items and such are, sadly, mixed or worse: renamed, in something completely funny or with "???" marks)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Yep! There's this site where you can modify directly online and then download the save file

Or if you don't want to wait between one file and another (1 minute? Or maybe more, I don't remember well), you can use this one

After downloading it, just extract it within the folder of an RPG game and voilà! Double click on it and select the save of the game. Make sure that the game saves ends with this: ".rpgsave", ".rvdata", ".rvdata2"! I believe that is... RPG maker Ace? I don't remember sadly, but those saves that are made with RPG Maker XP/VX games, definitely won't work with this one. For that you've to use another program, this one

Simply click on "Download" and then extract everything inside a new folder this time, not inside a game folder. Afterwards, click on "sgedit.exe" and start modify the game saves c:
(Beware, however, that sometimes items and such are, sadly, mixed or worse: renamed, in something completely funny or with "???" marks)
wow. thanks i would had never know about this my whole life really thank you.

Reactions: brynhildr

WinstonCock

Sep 21, 2017
6a- When chiitrans autostarts the game you will be faced with the game window, chiitrans TL window, and the text extractor, the text extractor will have boxes you can check, go to options in the text extractor and check the "Do Not Capture Text Without Japanese" option, then go to options>Translations>Additional Translators>ATLAS,then click apply
I did this and no text appearing I also tried with google and same thing happens

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Another option for machine translation with lesser instructions:
1. Download DLSite Game Manager.
The links for the download and the forum about it respectively:

2. Download Translation Aggregator and its hook(agth).

3. Add the game.exe to the Game Manager.
4. Go to the settings of the Game Manager and go to AGTH column.
Set the AGTH path to agth.exe and Translator program path to Translation Aggregator.exe
5. Now start the game using the Game Manager and on Your TA Window, make sure this is Selected like this. It's sorta hard to see , but it should look kinda pressed down if it's selected. See the image below.

PS: For TA, you can select different translators to assist. I am using Google and Bing. You can change the font size for the words.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
thought this game was fully translated
Nope, this game has never been translated in the first place! Or if it was, just a partial and nothing more. A complete translation.. I don't think I've ever seen one, neither on ULMF :/

Status
Not open for further replies.