Status
Not open for further replies.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so their new game is out (no translation so no hope for thread here) but anyone got it? mind share full gallery?

Reactions: ponyguy

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Those looking for new Megrim game, here it is . P.s: I've added the latest partial available on ULMF. There should be another out in a couple of days.

Reactions: Pelbobo and ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Those looking for new Megrim game, here it is . P.s: I've added the latest partial available on ULMF. There should be another out in a couple of days.
...wait, there's a partial for the newest one? Why didn't they do the same for the previous ones? :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
A partial?! Yay! I can actually play it!

...wait, there's a partial for the newest one? Why didn't they do the same for the previous ones? :FeelsBadMan:
Because the world is cruel and we are unlucky. :teary:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is partial enough for thread? i download it... only ui is partially trasnlated... none of the conversation is done yet

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
isnt there anyone that could translate this game
Considering how big LLMB is and it gets update frequently, I'm gonna have to answer NO.
Gotta keep hope alive. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. Maybe not in 10 years. But someday. Someday. Come, brothers. Join me in prayer to the Hentai Gods, so that our wish might be granted.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'd rather learn Japanese myself than wait 10 years for it to be translated XD
It would probably take me 10 years to learn Japanese anyway, so I'm screwed either way. Back to praying. :p

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
I'd rather learn Japanese myself than wait 10 years for it to be translated XD
I'll tell myself that but I imagine I'll have an implant eye that auto translates perfectly before then XD.

Found the game not so bad once I got the windows 10 friendly programs running (instructions wont work if you have certain service pack), but I couldn't help but wonder with so much dialog if it would have been interesting to read (cause machine translation is.. not, yet lol).

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I'm studying to be a diplomat IRL. So, the first assignment after appointment we'll get is to learn another language as CFL. If I do get selected, I'll take Nihongo as my CFL. And god forbid if I get posted in any other department than foreign services, I'll learn as Nihongo as a hobby ;)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm studying to be a diplomat IRL. So, the first assignment after appointment we'll get is to learn another language as CFL. If I do get selected, I'll take Nihongo as my CFL. And god forbid if I get posted in any other department than foreign services, I'll learn as Nihongo as a hobby ;)
You lucky bastard. Blessed with such patience and knowledge. You'll get to enjoy all that lovely H most of us will never get the chance to. Godspeed, fellow pervert. Hentai Gods watch over you.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone have link to v1.180107 for succubus hunt? they say is up on nyaa but i cant find

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So how do you trigger NG+ in this game? I heard it has it.
And what do you get to keep once you do?

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
If the way of the post don't work

Download AGTH: Or just go to google and put " AGTH Download" is the first link
Translation Aggregator:
The game...

1) Create shortcut for game.
2) Open properties of created shortcut. In "Target" field will be something like
Code:
C:\LLMB_v1087a\Game.exe
3) Append to the start of "Target" field full path to where you extracted AGTH, so it will be like
Code:
"C:\AGTH\agth.exe" "C:\LLMB_v1087a\Game.exe"

Now it's just open the game from the shortcut adn open translation aggregator,Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.