Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
Picture for reference:
Thanks in advance if anyone has advice :)
Having the same issue as AdmiralNobody, unsure what is the issue. Tried turning off AV then extracting then running, running both as admin, compatibility win7.. just same issue as him.

Anyone have any other suggestions or tips to solve this? Thank you!

(chiitrans list is empty, no translations appear, but it will launch the game when you press connect).

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Man, this game looks good, but there is a literal ring of fire you have to wade through to get it to work. I'd love to play it. I just can't figure out how to work this stuff. Nothing works as laid out in the instructions, and I may just be dumb but I can't figure out how to even download the patch. Regrettably, I gotta give this one a pass.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
The Instructions are good but for someone who doesn´t do that often it can be hard just read it many times..... step by step

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The instructions are straight trash.

I initially thought it was just me being a retard but seeing a fuck load of other people struggle with the same set of instructions tells me the instruction steps are complete shit.

Game looks great but it's getting a hard pass until somebody makes instructions worth reading.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly speaking - and to be perfectly clear I'm not insulting anyone in here that has some difficulty in playing this game, absolutely - the instructions for me.. are easy enough to follow '-'
(but like "bllahbllub" said, for someone that isn't practical enough, It's somewhat difficult probably)
What any of you doesn't understand? I can try and help at the best of my possibilities!

Even though It was my first time doing all of this, following these instructions, at the first attempt I was able to do everything without any problem! c:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Honestly speaking - and to be perfectly clear I'm not insulting anyone in here that has some difficulty in playing this game, absolutely - the instructions for me.. are easy enough to follow '-'
(but like "bllahbllub" said, for someone that isn't practical enough, It's somewhat difficult probably)
What any of you doesn't understand? I can try and help at the best of my possibilities!

Even though It was my first time doing all of this, following these instructions, at the first attempt I was able to do everything without any problem! c:
Sure. Here's what I did

* Downloaded game from MEGA
* Downloaded that Chiitans from provided link
* Ran it
* Computer is not set to Japanese locale resulting in a prompt showing up
* It's not possible to choose Applocale (the option is greyed out) despite the guide telling me to

That's me following the instructions as they were written and I simply could not choose Applocale by following said instructions.

If there is something else that I was meant to do (restart computer etc), then it wasn't listed.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sure. Here's what I did

* Downloaded game from MEGA
* Downloaded that Chiitans from provided link
* Ran it
* Computer is not set to Japanese locale resulting in a prompt showing up
* It's not possible to choose Applocale (the option is greyed out) despite the guide telling me to

That's me following the instructions as they were written and I simply could not choose Applocale by following said instructions.

If there is something else that I was meant to do (restart computer etc), then it wasn't listed.
Reading this, seems that you miss the exact - and necessary - component for playing the Japanese games. If "AppLocale" it's in grey and doesn't let you choose that, this is the only explanation!
Obviously you can tell me that with others games like this you manage to play, but maybe you do it with other programs such as NTLEA, Local Emulator and so on. Since Chiitrans don't recognize the other programs, you need to install the required "libraries"! Sadly, if you have Windows 10, you can't install AppLocale - don't know why, but Microsoft has decided this - and there's nothing you can do about it. If instead you have something below than Windows 10, you simply need to download "apploc.msi" (uploaded for you, and everyone else that maybe has your same problem)

and then run it like every other installer! After you're done, if you click with the right mouse button on every ".exe" it should appear "Run with Japanese locale" and "Run with Japanese locale as administrator". Then you're good to go with Chiitrans, since the option shouldn't be anymore in grey c:

If by any chance you can't install applocale because of problem (mostly the privilege of administrator, if you don't have it), this is a video that explain

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Reading this, seems that you miss the exact - and necessary - component for playing the Japanese games. If "AppLocale" it's in grey and doesn't let you choose that, this is the only explanation!
Obviously you can tell me that with others games like this you manage to play, but maybe you do it with other programs such as NTLEA, Local Emulator and so on. Since Chiitrans don't recognize the other programs, you need to install the required "libraries"! Sadly, if you have Windows 10, you can't install AppLocale - don't know why, but Microsoft has decided this - and there's nothing you can do about it. If instead you have something below than Windows 10, you simply need to download "apploc.msi" (uploaded for you, and everyone else that maybe has your same problem)

and then run it like every other installer! After you're done, if you click with the right mouse button on every ".exe" it should appear "Run with Japanese locale" and "Run with Japanese locale as administrator". Then you're good to go with Chiitrans, since the option shouldn't be anymore in grey c:

If by any chance you can't install applocale because of problem (mostly the privilege of administrator, if you don't have it), this is a video that explain

I have Windows 10. What now?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have Windows 10. What now?
After downloading the file, you can try to run that in "compatibility" mode! Choose "Windows 7" and try! See if you can install it anyway. If it gives you problem, sadly, you can't do anything and you can't play games with Chiitrans because of Win 10 :/

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
After downloading the file, you can try to run that in "compatibility" mode! Choose "Windows 7" and try! See if you can install it anyway. If it gives you problem, sadly, you can't do anything and you can't play games with Chiitrans because of Win 10 :/
Chiitrans works with Locale Emulator. It's how I run the game myself.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Chiitrans works with Locale Emulator. It's how I run the game myself.
Oh, does it? Good to hear it then!
I said that before, since I wasn't able to try in any other way, so I automatically thought so >.<

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
After a bit of research it looks like if you have windows 10 and have done certain updates neither chiitrans or locale emulator will work for you (for example creator update is specifically referenced in killing chiitrans functionality). So you may or may not be able to use either of those tools depending on how updated your system is. Didn't see a specific reference to what caused LE to stop but I'm going to guess it's the same update since that one changed a number of core things. But they could be different things, since above person seems to be able to run through another. (But I've read many times that creator update killed chiitrans, and a few times that LE had issues with some win10).

So if you have an updated win10 and chiitrans isn't working and you don't want to start removing updates from your computer I'd just follow this Mangaka's post.

Well I managed to get translated text, but with other programs.
I used AGTH for clipboard copying and Translation Aggregator for translations.
I dragged the folders out to the Desktop so it's easier to find them. The formatting could be better, but it's enough for me.

The text data goes like this: Game > AGTH > Clipboard > Translation Aggregator

I downloaded AGTH and followed the instructions .
For some reason, each character is copied twice so you need to go to options and check Remove 1 repetition of each symbol. This option doesn't save, at least to the extent of my knowledge,so you have to check every time unfortunately. Make sure the auto copy to clipboard options is checked too.

I downloaded Translation Aggregator .
It gives you many options for what you want to use to translate. I closed all the boxes in Translation Aggregator except original and Google so it only shows Google translation which I think is better than ATLAS. Also you're going to need an internet connection for it to work. Click the clipboard icon next to Google for automatic clipboard translation. The translation is still iffy, but you should be able to piece things together. Years of absorbing the Japanese language through popular culture also helps.

So in total, you should have 3 screens:
  1. The Game
  2. AGTH
  3. Translation Aggregator
Should look like this:
I used ITH(VNR) instead of AGTH but I'm not sure that part matters, just need a hooking program that does actually work with Win10.

edit: Just to add I saw that the most updated ITH didn't work on win10 updated as well, so I should be more specific and say I used ITHVNR. Just ITH will probably not work for those having issues like I had. ITHVNR works fine though.

tl;dr: If you have windows 10 and you update it frequently (with all updates) you probably can't follow the instructions on the main page to completion. Instead try TA + ITHVNR. Didn't try AGTH but it may also work; however, as I already had ITHVNR I just did what Mangaka wrote early on but used it instead. The game translations are working so far. Google is doing okay, not perfect but generally understandable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricottaro

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
After a bit of research it looks like if you have windows 10 and have done certain updates neither chiitrans or locale emulator will work for you (for example creator update is specifically referenced in killing chiitrans functionality). So you may or may not be able to use either of those tools depending on how updated your system is. Didn't see a specific reference to what caused LE to stop but I'm going to guess it's the same update since that one changed a number of core things. But they could be different things, since above person seems to be able to run through another. (But I've read many times that creator update killed chiitrans, and a few times that LE had issues with some win10).

So if you have an updated win10 and chiitrans isn't working and you don't want to start removing updates from your computer I'd just follow this Mangaka's post.

I used ITH(VNR) instead of AGTH but I'm not sure that part matters, just need a hooking program that does actually work with Win10.

edit: Just to add I saw that the most updated ITH didn't work on win10 updated as well, so I should be more specific and say I used ITHVNR. Just ITH will probably not work for those having issues like I had. ITHVNR works fine though.

tl;dr: If you have windows 10 and you update it frequently (with all updates) you probably can't follow the instructions on the main page to completion. Instead try TA + ITHVNR. Didn't try AGTH but it may also work; however, as I already had ITHVNR I just did what Mangaka wrote early on but used it instead. The game translations are working so far. Google is doing okay, not perfect but generally understandable.

Yea, thanks for the help but this seems like way to much work for a quick fap.

Here's hoping something else pops up soon enough.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yea, thanks for the help but this seems like way to much work for a quick fap.

Here's hoping something else pops up soon enough.
Personally speaking... then you were in the wrong topic all of this time. Because aside from the whore that you find inside every "Inn" (and if that's enough, good for you) and some small events (and in some you still have to fight in order to obtain, subsequently, the H-scene), to see the other scene with potential partners, you need to build a relationship with them (by doing things that they like of course), and most of all build their "Lust" toward you with the fights (most of the time) if you want to see the H-scenes - unless you cheat, of course.

So if your intention wasn't to take seriously this game but just to enjoy the scenes, then like I said above, you were in the wrong place all along :/

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
can someone share please an save file?, if possible, with all girls unlocked in game, don't misunderstand me, i already have the Gallery unlocked, but i want a save game, with all girls avalaible, to play, and without ntr, if possible, thanks in advance!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can someone share please an save file?, if possible, with all girls unlocked in game, don't misunderstand me, i already have the Gallery unlocked, but i want a save game, with all girls avalaible, to play, and without ntr, if possible, thanks in advance!
If It's okay with you I... have nine files: eight of them are my Main married with each and everyone of the avaible partners, one instead it's when he's still free! And the relationship with the girls are pretty high, even with the servant (I don't remember her name, the one that you obtain after beating her). The only one that hasn't many "points" is the sister c:
(And they're all NTR free, since even myself don't like that much)

Ah, one more thing: since I finished the game, I spent some times modding for fun the main save file, so yeah, his stats somehow are high enough (but not to the point of killing a monster with a single hit! Besides there are one's that can still kill you easily XD), so if it's still ok, tell me c:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
If It's okay with you I... have nine files: eight of them are my Main married with each and everyone of the avaible partners, one instead it's when he's still free! And the relationship with the girls are pretty high, even with the servant (I don't remember her name, the one that you obtain after beating her). The only one that hasn't many "points" is the sister c:
(And they're all NTR free, since even myself don't like that much)

Ah, one more thing: since I finished the game, I spent some times modding for fun the main save file, so yeah, his stats somehow are high enough (but not to the point of killing a monster with a single hit! Besides there are one's that can still kill you easily XD), so if it's still ok, tell me c:
ohhh please!!! <3 give me all those saves. I want it all!! xD sorry i got excited a little bit

Reactions: l3wdude

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
ohhh please!!! <3 give me all those saves. I want it all!! XD sorry i got excited a little bit
There you go!

I've included even those files that.. the game automatically generates (if saves aren't enough), like "Volume.rvdata2", "system_data.rvdata2" and "PublicData.rvdata2"! Of course make a backup of yours firstly. Oh. and another thing, my gallery instead of yours unfortunately it's.. not complete ç_ç

Let me know if everything works c:

Reactions: Ricottaro
Status
Not open for further replies.