Ren'Py Abandoned Love Instructor [v0.1.2] [Stoli]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Scritpt is probably badly written because I called Anna as stepsister and Natasha as stepmom, but during dialogues with Anna shows her as stepmom (and should be as stepsister)

TattooedDude187

May 9, 2018
I am actually quite sad at the changes to this game, the plot was a bit fast paced in the original version, but it had more of a unique feel. With the changes, so far it just seems like another Waifu Academy. I will likely try again after some more updates have been released to see if your creativity starts to shine through again.

Reactions: trauts and magus448

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
wow...
good job on going from a really decent story to another one of those games
it used to be fun, a woman that tried her best and keeping MC as her son after the death of his father... now we have this yet another same shit.
I have no idea what the heck happened but why would you go from a really decent setting of a game, to this crap

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
I don't know what the previous story was about... but this new one is kinda lame. Another wimp MC who needs some magic pills.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Bro wtf this is lame why dude the original game is 10 times better than this one lol and the content is so short
1552345669430.png

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
The previous version fits the title 'Love Instructor' where if I remember correctly the stepmom trains the MC to fuck all the women. I think this might need a new title

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I liked the original better, too. That toilet scene was amazing. Everything about this version has been "meh".

Reactions: trauts

Guardra

May 29, 2018
honestly i prefer the original story plot. I dont know why the dev decided to change it. I really liked it when the Natasha was the the one trying to to help you get the girls not through the pills

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Good concept changed to "generic corruption game #64363 that will never be finished since people have other generic corruption games with more content to play so they will not play this one... pity"

Reactions: morpheusahrms

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Scritpt is probably badly written because I called Anna as stepsister and Natasha as stepmom, but during dialogues with Anna shows her as stepmom (and should be as stepsister)
open console and type povgirl="sister"

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I am actually quite sad at the changes to this game, the plot was a bit fast paced in the original version, but it had more of a unique feel. With the changes, so far it just seems like another Waifu Academy. I will likely try again after some more updates have been released to see if your creativity starts to shine through again.

i liked the original more, the woman deciding she will help him fuck all the girls..

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i liked the original more, the woman deciding she will help him fuck all the girls..
The weird thing is she might end up doing that later on anyway, but right now there's nothing to her in this version.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The game looked decent, but from what I can tell around here, the original was better, because the current reimagination of the MC is that he is a spineless and dickless wonder? When the game was remade, did they add new stuff, or was the plot just changed around?

I should probably just download it and give it a try, but I keep seeing a bunch of red flags that makes me want to wait a couple months first.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes