• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Pretty basic start, but what the hell, the renders are nice and the mom looks different, which is good. More please!

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Prologue Remake is finally here!

Just so you can set your expectations: The Prologue Remake is a fairly short with no actual "H" scenes in it. But don't worry because Chapter 1 is already almost entirely rendered and being worked on as we speak and that will release on August 7th with multiple exciting H scenes.

Let me know what you think of the remake and the new features in it! Also, there's bound to be bugs because it's pretty much my first time coding so let me know if you find any. Hope you enjoy!
Holy crap that's today! excited for this update!

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
The dev has not been only for some days maybe he forgot the release of the new update im sure it will be out soon guys. This gonna be epic
true i would hate to see a game finally with a realistic milf go down.
anywho, lets wait a bit longer, if it takes a bit more than that, we could always ping him here

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Oh, damn I didn't even remember I mentioned a release date on that post... But yeah It's been a busy month and I also moved one event that was already done from chapter 1 to chapter 2, so that added some more work to be done. Not really sure why I've even bothered with a release date, since the whole point of deleting my patreon was to do all of this on my own terms without stress.

All of that aside, work is progressing really nicely and I really only have the animations and some coding left to be done before chapter 1 can be released to the world!

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Oh, damn I didn't even remember I mentioned a release date on that post... But yeah It's been a busy month and I also moved one event that was already done from chapter 1 to chapter 2, so that added some more work to be done. Not really sure why I've even bothered with a release date, since the whole point of deleting my patreon was to do all of this on my own terms without stress.

All of that aside, work is progressing really nicely and I really only have the animations and some coding left to be done before chapter 1 can be released to the world!
Sad, I was quite hyped haha. But well, take your time to complete everything for that chapt.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Not abandoned, it's very much being worked on. I decided to rework how two entire events happened from the upcoming chapter so it's taking a while but it should be out soonish.

In the future, I'll probably release chapters in chunks so I can get updates out in a more timely manner.
rather you didnt and just keep on giving updates here, not having full chapters usually makes people not play until the entire thing is out.
so better to just update here like how many renders done etc just to make it so no one thinks it abandoned.
look at badik, its great and people just get updates so know its not abandoned

Reactions: Guvell

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
reading some comments.. nothings wrong with the mom thats how 70% of them look... you think everyones mother is gonna look like some -build a MILF- ?? this is what a true milf normally looks like. I just hope content with her dont take long

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
i think the game is very interesting to start with. the mother will probably not be the only female actor, so it makes no sense to judge now. I am looking forward to the continuation and hope that the mother (and possibly other mature looking females) will find a permanent place in this game.

Reactions: Nerd_Deadpool

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I Think it's a good, with nice renders and potential! I like sandbox games and the playability of this game is great!
Can't wait for the release of the chapter 1.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes