• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
loveinfluxbanner.png

Overview:
Your father mysteriously disappeared while working on a secret project, leaving you to live alone with your mother and sister. Now, six years later, you uncover the astonishing truth about what he was working on as you get pulled into a whirlwind of conspiracies, love, and sex.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-13
Release Date: 2021-07-13
Developer: DezraGames
Censored: No
Version: Prologue Remake
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

preview1.png preview2.png preview3.png preview4.png preview6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well if that 5th picture is mother and daughter it makes me think of that old saying "I like mine but I don't think much of yours" HaHa lets give it a whirl, see you later.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
All these games have the same fucking plot and character types. You have the dad who's gone or dead, the mom who has to take of everyone, a sister that is younger and innocent, a sister that's older and less innocent and probably some neighbours/friends that you can just fuck. The MC also almost always looks the same.

Why do people keep playing and paying for these games?

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
All these games have the same fucking plot and character types. You have the dad who's gone or dead, the mom who has to take of everyone, a sister that is younger and innocent, a sister that's older and less innocent and probably some neighbours/friends that you can just fuck. The MC also almost always looks the same.

Why do people keep playing and paying for these games?
Cause we love incest...bruh...

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes