Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Just finished this yesterday, and I enjoyed it. You don't often find a VN-like HTML game that is actually pretty well-written. I just wish that the game would have the option to keep the relationship(s) secret from the girls instead of being railroaded to harem end.

Anyway, keep up the good work Lamebrained.
An interesting thought; currently, there are no plans to have everyone know everyone, but there'll be select groups that know each other (Mark & Alexis, for example.) Appreciate the feedback!

How often does the dev update?
Every 40 days or so on average. That's what I try to aim for at least.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey Dev I maybe have found a Bug in your Game, in my Main playthrough I didn't get the Event with Alexis to choose love, corruption or Bimbo but the Mark Event played like it did so I did a 2nd Test run with Mark on another Path and I got Alexis Path there. Did I miss something in my Main Playthrough or was it really a Bug? 1st attachment (the left one) is my main playthrough from the end of V0.4 and 2nd Attachment (the right one) is from my 2nd Test Run just as Alexis Event begins.

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Hey Dev I maybe have found a Bug in your Game, in my Main playthrough I didn't get the Event with Alexis to choose love, corruption or Bimbo but the Mark Event played like it did so I did a 2nd Test run with Mark on another Path and I got Alexis Path there. Did I miss something in my Main Playthrough or was it really a Bug? 1st attachment (the left one) is my main playthrough from the end of V0.4 and 2nd Attachment (the right one) is from my 2nd Test Run just as Alexis Event begins.
The main playthrough save, was that a save from 0.2? I forgot about one variable related to Mark in that version which would in this case leave you unable to get the choice with Alexis, (fixed it in 0.3 and mentioned it in the changelog.)

"I forgot to change a variable in Mark's scenes in 0.2, so if you have a save after that, you might want to restart, sorry again! As of 0.3 the effect of the variable is minimal with it only affecting one piece of dialogue. But it'll definitely cause problems when 0.4 comes around." - changelog

It fits after checking your save, but let me know if that's not right and I'll look into it more!

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
An interesting thought; currently, there are no plans to have everyone know everyone, but there'll be select groups that know each other (Mark & Alexis, for example.) Appreciate the feedback!
If you plan on giving the option for cheating MC, don't forget to add lines like how much he enjoys sneaking around and having affairs despite the nagging guilt he feels, especially when MC picks Love routes.

Many games have cheating routes, yet forgot to add the reason why it's an enticing taboo in the first place. Become a Rock Star is especially guilty of this. Very little to no internal conflict or dilemma when MC cheats, making the act itself painfully bland.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Quick question. If the Mom is on the corruption route and you choose to transform her, is that meant to be permanent. The way the MC and Lily talk, it seems to be a permanent change but she's normal in the next scene.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
The main playthrough save, was that a save from 0.2? I forgot about one variable related to Mark in that version which would in this case leave you unable to get the choice with Alexis, (fixed it in 0.3 and mentioned it in the changelog.)

"I forgot to change a variable in Mark's scenes in 0.2, so if you have a save after that, you might want to restart, sorry again! As of 0.3 the effect of the variable is minimal with it only affecting one piece of dialogue. But it'll definitely cause problems when 0.4 comes around." - changelog

It fits after checking your save, but let me know if that's not right and I'll look into it more!
No I found your Game when it was already V0.3 and didn't play V0.2 :unsure: I only played V0.3 and V0.4 now.

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Quick question. If the Mom is on the corruption route and you choose to transform her, is that meant to be permanent. The way the MC and Lily talk, it seems to be a permanent change but she's normal in the next scene.
Like all the other transformations, it'll be permanent once she's fully transformed. I went back and made a change to make that a bit more clear in the future.

No I found your Game when it was already V0.3 and didn't play V0.2 :unsure: I only played V0.3 and V0.4 now.
I've been backtracking through your save and it picks up that variable just fine, so if that's not the problem, then you might be a wizard! It's simple enough that there should be no chance of missing it and I can't seem to replicate it, so I honestly have no idea how that could happen. If anyone else also had that problem, do let me know. Appreciate the report!

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Like all the other transformations, it'll be permanent once she's fully transformed. I went back and made a change to make that a bit more clear in the future.

I've been backtracking through your save and it picks up that variable just fine, so if that's not the problem, then you might be a wizard! It's simple enough that there should be no chance of missing it and I can't seem to replicate it, so I honestly have no idea how that could happen. If anyone else also had that problem, do let me know. Appreciate the report!
Oh Well I'll just restart my main playthrough then should be easy enough since we are just at V0.4 instead of idk V0.40 :ROFLMAO:
Oh and btw I found the Alexis Bimbo Scene with her "Sister" pretty funny, well Done Dev well done.:KEK:

Reactions: Lamebrained

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
What is the point of highlighting the fact that MC is surprised that Sarah doesn't have a boyfriend, if she (seemingly) isn't even a virgin anyway? Either she's had a boyfriend in the past or she's been hooking up with randos. I could be wrong, because I haven't gotten to the end of version 4 just yet, but it's a big waste if this is the case. Either way her first sex-scene on the love route is rather unceremonious. It's still a solid scene in a vacuum, but it really doesn't feel as momentous as banging your sister for the first time ought to, especially since it's the first full sex scene among the family, on the love routes.

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
What is the point of highlighting the fact that MC is surprised that Sarah doesn't have a boyfriend, if she (seemingly) isn't even a virgin anyway? Either she's had a boyfriend in the past or she's been hooking up with randos. I could be wrong, because I haven't gotten to the end of version 4 just yet, but it's a big waste if this is the case. Either way her first sex-scene on the love route is rather unceremonious. It's still a solid scene in a vacuum, but it really doesn't feel as momentous as banging your sister for the first time ought to, especially since it's the first full sex scene among the family, on the love routes.
Because she isn't one...? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really see the issue; she just isn't a virgin and whatever happened in the past for her didn't work out. She's written that way. If you're looking for a virgin, then Kate is the one you're looking for.

Is the release today or tomorrow?:unsure::unsure:
It's in about 45 minutes :)

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes