SAmaster

Nov 25, 2020
Trans is still a maybe. At least no plans yet.

I have some ideas in regards to that in the future, but not a lot of it is finalized. Still, I can say that men won't be forced upon you, and adding some lesbian content is something I want to add as well. But I'd like to state again that this game is mainly about transforming others while MC TF is side content, so it's bound to not have as much to do with that as other games do.

Appreciate the ideas as always though!
That's fine. It's just that I've seen a lot of bimbo tagged games in recent years be mostly focused on sissification, which kinda sucks. I'm really enjoying what you have thus far. My ideal game would have an option to bimbofy the player with straight futa, but I'm not gonna demand it, and I'm gonna be plenty happy so long as we keep getting what we've gotten. Keep on keeping on.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Just finished the latest update, still love it and look forward to whatever is coming next. I think the bimbo paths are the most appealing but I like all three enough that I'm playing each one through.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Played through the whole thing love it so far. The only thing is that so far it seems there are many different endings. Had to make a different save for each one. Would be great if we were able to name out saves. Would make it much easier for playing later.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Played through the whole thing love it so far. The only thing is that so far it seems there are many different endings. Had to make a different save for each one. Would be great if we were able to name out saves. Would make it much easier for playing later.
Thanks for the suggestion! It'll come in 0.4 :)

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
As always, a great update. Now, I'm getting the impression that the MC will have the option to be transformed into a female down the line. My question is, will there be an option to be trans/futa for the MC? And regardless of it, provided you do decide to include it, will there be pregnancy content for the girls even if the MC turns into a girl? For example, he knocks them up and then decides after to become a girl?

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
As always, a great update. Now, I'm getting the impression that the MC will have the option to be transformed into a female down the line. My question is, will there be an option to be trans/futa for the MC? And regardless of it, provided you do decide to include it, will there be pregnancy content for the girls even if the MC turns into a girl? For example, he knocks them up and then decides after to become a girl?
Due to how the story is structured around the MC being male, I'm planning to give the MC the ability to go back and forth between the genders in the future. As for gender permanence, that'll be more of a close to the end type of deal.

Reactions: The Nut1138

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Planned as an ending for Sarah at the very least. I haven't really put much thought in that beyond it being implied through text, but we'll see.
Implied is sometimes enough for the Impregnation crowd, I can assure you. You know, saying for a friend.

Reactions: PumperFull69

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
I think some kind of stats page or something to keep track of each characters route might be a neat addition.

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
I think some kind of stats page or something to keep track of each characters route might be a neat addition.
Tracking routes is a good idea. Might not be in desperate need right now, but as the game expands, definitely. Thanks for the suggestion!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveCorruptionAndBimbos-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love, Corruption, & Bimbos [v0.4] [Lamebrain]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Just finished this yesterday, and I enjoyed it. You don't often find a VN-like HTML game that is actually pretty well-written. I just wish that the game would have the option to keep the relationship(s) secret from the girls instead of being railroaded to harem end.

Anyway, keep up the good work Lamebrained.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes