bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveCorruptionAndBimbos-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Because she isn't one...? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really see the issue; she just isn't a virgin and whatever happened in the past for her didn't work out. She's written that way. If you're looking for a virgin, then Kate is the one you're looking for.

It's in about 45 minutes :)
Then why is she presented as some anomaly for not having a boyfriend? You go out of your way to have the MC comment that it's surprising that she doesn't have a boyfriend, but if she's had a boyfriend(s) in the past, it shouldn't be very surprising that she simply doesn't currently have one. Those 2 things are not congruent.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Then why is she presented as some anomaly for not having a boyfriend? You go out of your way to have the MC comment that it's surprising that she doesn't have a boyfriend, but if she's had a boyfriend(s) in the past, it shouldn't be very surprising that she simply doesn't currently have one. Those 2 things are not congruent.
If she's had boyfriends in the past, it may be surprising that she is currently in between boyfriends. Something like she's so hot she can score any guy, so her not being in a relationship is abnormal as that's her default state. Or that someone as hot as her should have a boyfriend, thus making her single status surprising.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The explanation for the powers mentions transformation for other male characters and possibly yourself. Is the content to change yourself already in the game or is it just a possibility for the future?

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
What I meant by MC's comment is that he thinks she's hot, so it's surprising she currently doesn't have a boyfriend, like WarblGarbl said. Still, I went back and eliminated the vagueness surrounding that, so that passage will be slightly different come the next update.

The explanation for the powers mentions transformation for other male characters and possibly yourself. Is the content to change yourself already in the game or is it just a possibility for the future?
Not yet for the MC, but soon!

Reactions: TheGodUncle
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes