Feb 26, 2024
GruBoop,帖子:10048087,会员:5612742 said:
游戏里有NTR,但不涉及主角。目前,我还没有制作有关主角的NTR场景的计划。但我会发起一项民意调查,如果人们愿意,我就会这么做。

更新 :
[/引用]
希望有NTR

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
I need to ask, at te end of chapter/season 1 it sems to stop very abruptly and not continue? is season 2 suppose to be a continueation or parallel story? It builds quite well but i feel lost in season 2?? any clarity would ne awesome

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I need to ask, at te end of chapter/season 1 it sems to stop very abruptly and not continue? is season 2 suppose to be a continueation or parallel story? It builds quite well but i feel lost in season 2?? any clarity would ne awesome
It's a complete rework, so treat season 2 as a new game.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
i tried same thing happening
I'd PM you this but I can't because your profile is private.

To put something in spoiler tags, type [SPOILER] BEFORE the contents you're putting inside the tag. Then after the contents type [/SPOILER] to close the tag.

Reactions: KROM95

f500

Dec 2, 2022
looks like Slice of life VN and i dont see anything wrong with it . not every MC need to get involved in some Cold war .

about blue balling ! i think its fine . mother and sister jumping on mc's dick so soon gonna fuck the story and taboo aspect of it over. and the story just started so we have to wait

and about people calling the models "BIG " ! bro the definition of milf body is to be T H I C C , sister is fine and got the mom's genetics . other girls like classmate and gym teacher are medium

Last edited:
Reactions: KaienHakai

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Im confused with this game. Is the season 2 a rework of the other game? It's a continuation?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Im confused with this game. Is the season 2 a rework of the other game? It's a continuation?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, you just asked a question that has been asked and answered on every single page since "season 2" has dropped. "Season 2" is a reboot, not a continuation. Stupid? Yes. Confusing? Yes. Please use the search bar next time.

Reactions: Sekurity and th3n
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes