VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Right? While I don't really mind a slow build-up, I just can't fathom why Season 2 erases everything that has happened prior from existence. Is Season 2 a prequel? Is it a reboot? What the fuck is it? Are we just missing some Patreon post explaining the story? Let me tell you, if we need a damn explanation from the writer about what is going on in the story, your writing could use some work. Then again, this is an AVN so who the fuck cares lmao.
Here's the answear :
Hello everyone,
Answer to the Most Frequently Asked Question:
  • Will there be a sequel or is this a remastered version? Are these events before or after?
It's more likely to be a remaster, a completely different story. I'm really not fond of my first game's story; I messed it all up. The plot is confusing, the script is tangled and unclear, everything happens incorrectly, and I don't see any point in continuing that game.
But yeah, calling it season 2 is dumb if it's a completely different story...

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So he abandoned the game, started making another one with the same name and called it season 2? Do people really pay for this kind of dev to do this shit? :ROFLMAO:
It's weird yeah, but I doubt many people play this one for the story. Is there even a story? :ROFLMAO:

The asses in this VN are hypnotizing. I don't pay much attention to what the words are saying because my attention is elsewhere. It's always a treat to see that there's an update, but otherwise I completely forget about it.

Reactions: RedWyne007

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
So he abandoned the game, started making another one with the same name and called it season 2? Do people really pay for this kind of dev to do this shit? :ROFLMAO:
this game is small success for dev. One year since release and he has 222 paid members on patreon, there is plenty of devs who can''t even reach 30 after several years.

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Guys is there a save loading method or the "Season" 1 and 2 have no continuity between them, cause season 1 ended abruptly and season 2 started from another point that has nothing to do with season 1

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Guys is there a save loading method or the "Season" 1 and 2 have no continuity between them, cause season 1 ended abruptly and season 2 started from another point that has nothing to do with season 1
different games apparently, or in the dev's words a 'remake'. Don't ask me how, or why because I could barely finish the 1st ep of S1 without my brain liquifying. This dude has good art but my God he needs to find a writer not currently in middle school.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
different games apparently, or in the dev's words a 'remake'. Don't ask me how, or why because I could barely finish the 1st ep of S1 without my brain liquifying. This dude has good art but my God he needs to find a writer not currently in middle school.
I do think there should probably be a disclaimer about that on the OP saying that Season 1 is actually an abandoned version and Season 2 the remake.

they should create a new tag 'blue balls'
As far as joke about the "blue balls" tag, I think there is already a "Teasing" tag, which definitely fits this VN like a glove. While the girls in thongs are sexy as fuck, this dev seems notably averse to actually making sex scenes. Maybe he's a perfectionist and isn't confident with his animation skills yet? Or maybe he just likes making teasing content. Either way, the "Teasing" tag should probably be added.

Edit: This seems to be the case I think. Looking back at the Amanda Dream scene, looks like the dev specifically removed the angle that showed penetration in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes