VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Miyuki(MILF) face is too young , but nice body btw :D What is that break heart icon means?

Dangg, It needs shota tag man. MC is Kiddo. I thought he was like 20-25 yo.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Watching this game and yes adding an optional NTR path would be great. As i said.. optional so "facepalmers" don't get upset :)

There is a huge NTR community and even if "facepalmers" don't like NTR (which i respect) lot of people do like it (only in games) so yeah it would definitely be great to have that option on a beautiful game like this one. Good luck GruBoop!
Even optional/avoidable NTR has never stopped people from complaining when they absolutely detest its mere existence in a game, even if they'd never see it :LOL:

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Watching this game and yes adding an optional NTR path would be great. As i said.. optional so "facepalmers" don't get upset :)

There is a huge NTR community and even if "facepalmers" don't like NTR (which i respect) lot of people do like it (only in games) so yeah it would definitely be great to have that option on a beautiful game like this one. Good luck GruBoop!
And then you wake up from your dream?

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
Would it be possible to do a changelog similar to what a lot of other 3D game developers are doing? One that lists number of renders, how much more dialog, number of animations etc.

An example of this would be the changelog for Eternum:

v0.5
1201+ new images
50+ new animations
11500+ new lines of code
29+ new music tracks
90+ new sound effects
New Eternum login animation
Several render and code fixes

In my opinion it just helps to get a feel of how much more content there is and how far the game has come + it makes the updates feel more significant.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
The previews look great :giggle:

Just make the story about whatever you want to make, and don't mind the tags too much. Hearing about your future plans is nice though.

Godspeed!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It'd be more cool if it was MC doing actual cuckolding, that's actually very rare, not a whole lot of games has that, and even those that do, they feel like they're lacking something. Not sure why more devs won't do that :unsure: Once I get to start writing my own project, it'll be one of my themes.
this, 110% , agree so much with it.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Lol! Crazy right? :ROFLMAO:
you don't speak for everybody tho..

I do not touch VNs with optional NTR anymore do to the fact I like to have all content been catered to what I am paying for.

Not only that, it ruins characters knowing on the ntr path you getting cucked and everyone is getting a piece of her, and on the non ntr side you simping away trying to get one blow job.

Plus most of the time non ntr and the ntr crowd will be mad for not getting the most content they want..

one side will be mad because they not getting much content, and the same with the other.

All in all, it's just more work and headace for the devs.

most devs don't even know how to mask the NTR on the non ntr path and it ends in a coded mess where the ntr is bleeding to the none ntr path.

Not only that having to wait for longer updates to 2 having to make so many variables and paths when I would rather invest my time and money into something I get 100% on.

If you like ntr cool, but stop asking the dev to add something optional or not when he or her already said it will not be any ntr and move on to shit you enjoy.

have a good day.

Last edited:

FTenjoyer

Aug 9, 2017
There is NTR in the game, but it does not concern the main character. At the moment, I have no plans to make NTR scenes concerning the main character. But I will create a poll and if people want, I will do it.
Hey, I would advise you to just do what you want to do. Adding (semi-) forced stuff usually leads to stuff the dev and the players don't really like. Good luck with the game btw, looks good!

Reactions: broiler_x
May 27, 2017
Incest and NTR mix about as well as oil and water. Incest fetish is to bone your family, NTR is to let others bone your girls, which directly contradicts the Incest kink, and puts off everyone who cares about it. I won't tell you how to make your game, if you want to add any fetish, it's your decision, but it needs to gel well with the themes you're wishing to portray in your narrative, otherwise it'll feel tacked on and disingenuous, and obviously leave some people unhappy. Imo, it's better to stick to one theme (whichever it may be) and commit to it, that way you can tighten the focus of the plot/adult content, and players will know what they're getting into beforehand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, albeit a bit short it's a great first episode. Wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, hope you find success,
GruBoop! :)(y)

Randeza

May 16, 2018

When a game adds the ntr tag on it even if its optional, the community that dislike ntr which is alot more will stay away from the game. Often times the netorare tag can mean the end of a game or it will stagnate. Plus the uppdates on games that have the none ntr and ntr path together are often garbage because the updates with the content in them are so small that they aren't worth playing, so you end up with both communities not wasting the time with it in the end, because you are forced to wait on a dev trying to please both paths.

Personally i ignore all games that have netorare even it is optional, feels just like a waste of time to waste money or time on a game like that.

Also i think this site should be more clear with the netorare tag and put in games when another person than the mc are boning the girls, but that just me

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
There is NTR in the game, but it does not concern the main character. At the moment, I have no plans to make NTR scenes concerning the main character. But I will create a poll and if people want, I will do it.
Hi. Nice game. It looks very promising. Nice renders and, so far, the story is compelling.

BTW, like some people said, you shouldn´t force NTR in the game, specially since a lot of people hate it (I love NTR XD). So, to avoid some negative backlash, you can do the same that Power Vacuum did. Give 4-5 updates of this game and then release a "What if" with some NTR content.

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes