• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Dev, do whatever you want to do with YOUR game. Don't feel pressured into doing things to cater for some people. There's a market for all kinds of genres, and people willing to support those. The renders look awesome, so I will definitely download and play it.
That's such stupid thinking too. Many Devs also want money from their game. If a new dev makes a completely "wrong" game, it won't make money or popularity, but then Abandoned will appear in the title. If you listen to the players, you might even get a few coins for your hard work. This forum is a good example of how bringing NTR into the game has ruined the game and the players have abandoned both the dev and the game. So if we have a dev that listens to the players, then we might have the next successful game developer here.

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Female domination is not a big part of the game and is not the main theme.
Thanks for quick reply and really glad that it isn't. Hope this game will have male dom and even netori content then. If it has male dom then you most likely got yourself a sub.

Reactions: MCDom

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It'd be more cool if it was MC doing actual cuckolding, that's actually very rare, not a whole lot of games has that, and even those that do, they feel like they're lacking something. Not sure why more devs won't do that :unsure: Once I get to start writing my own project, it'll be one of my themes.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Dev, do whatever you want to do with YOUR game. Don't feel pressured into doing things to cater for some people. There's a market for all kinds of genres, and people willing to support those. The renders look awesome, so I will definitely download and play it.
Exactly. There is a market for every genre, and every dev should honestly make a game to their vision and people who want to play and support it will, not changing their plans just to appease people. I personally can play any game regardless of genre, I don't particularly like NTR but one of my favorite games has NTR elements in, but that's just me. This was a hell of a start and people should try it and see what the game is about before changing their opinions based on what they see in a thread.

Reactions: Gunizz

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Watching this game and yes adding an optional NTR path would be great. As i said.. optional so "facepalmers" don't get upset :)

There is a huge NTR community and even if "facepalmers" don't like NTR (which i respect) lot of people do like it (only in games) so yeah it would definitely be great to have that option on a beautiful game like this one. Good luck GruBoop!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes