• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
ONLY for mom's route? not for mom/sis route either? that limited?
yeah , Some scenes only appear when you select a certain route.So if you want to see all the content you need 3 saves for it(mom,sister,harem) Maybe some ntr shit later

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So when reading through the change log I have to say I'm really disappointed s9o long wait and look forward to the update and then that ??? this is more a bugfix allos everything else is really disappointing who ndas so on then we are in 10 years not much further and the little something new is hardly worth it and if I read the right thing has written eienr one must in version 0.5 what to enable to play the new

with the mom route if it is really so is it total crap what is so fucking if you have half a year or more before any talk or action to make now to continue to play? ? completely stupid make it so that you can continue to play reasonable if it only every few months a super mini progress

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
So when reading through the change log I have to say I'm really disappointed s9o long wait and look forward to the update and then that ??? this is more a bugfix allos everything else is really disappointing who ndas so on then we are in 10 years not much further and the little something new is hardly worth it and if I read the right thing has written eienr one must in version 0.5 what to enable to play the new

with the mom route if it is really so is it total crap what is so fucking if you have half a year or more before any talk or action to make now to continue to play? ? completely stupid make it so that you can continue to play reasonable if it only every few months a super mini progress
Shhhhhhhhhhhh you will anger them fan kids, they still on his side. They only see what they wanna see. But oh well.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is a great game, just to much clicking to move around (maybe add a button for your room next to the map button).

Not much content in this update - at least for ppl that dont have multiple plays at the same time I guess.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
It isn't a b
depends on your route i guess.You should give a try.

If you post your save i can check it.
It isn't a bug but it is not obvious how to proceed. Get folder, run in park in evening, help Aiden with furniture, bang Mom, movie with Lily, etc. You will know when it ends.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes