KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
quest "adam's legacy" says need to activate 3 switches, i've found 2 but cannot find the third
one of them in the basement , the other one is outside , the last one is behind the painting

Hi guys.

Any walktrough 0.7??
NOTE: Once entering the sandbox content (0.05) the Questlog will be activated which should be give enough information to play the through the game without missing too much. There won't be an updated walkthrough.Use the walkthrough from the OP until you get Sandbox

Cruger

Apr 11, 2018
with this new update when i try to goto the garage at night, it error's out if i ignore it puts me in the garage.. but with all the door's from the hall way. im thinking bug... lol

U

User_196312

NOTE: Once entering the sandbox content (0.05) the Questlog will be activated which should be give enough information to play the through the game without missing too much. There won't be an updated walkthrough.Use the walkthrough from the OP until you get Sandbox[/QUOTE]

Thanks you. =)

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
i waited 2 month Like all the other guys to see whats going on. and this update was realy short. just leaves me with more questions. i would like see the next update a litle bit faster. but hey. i dont pay so i will say i wait 2 month again :D

Realy Great game dude!

Edit: It have a LOOT of Iggnore/Rollback Bucks. sorry i didnt look at the names becouse there was to much of them

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The changelog reads as if it is just a bugfix. Is there any actual new content?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The changelog reads as if it is just a bugfix. Is there any actual new content?
Some progress on the main storyline and a scene for the mom route

this update was crap. so long of a wait for just so little content. makes you think what was the dev been doing all this time 2/10
maybe, just maybe,, the dev had some problems with his personal life?
you'd know if you read any of the progress updates...

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played this game for a while and chose technology instead of fitness route, and could have sworn there was an earlier scene where the MC sucked his mom's big tits in the downstairs bathroom?! Has the game changed or is it because of the route that I chose? Thanks.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Thought it was the lamp but didnt think i should check it at night :D, btw apparently there is some new carol content on shower? how do you get that?
Its available only for mom route.The quest name is 'Forbidden Desire' Just follow the instructions in the task log.Then at the end talk to her while she is in the kitchen

D

Deleted member 42

Its available only for mom route.The quest name is 'Forbidden Desire' Just follow the instructions in the task log.Then at the end talk to her while she is in the kitchen
ONLY for mom's route? not for mom/sis route either? that limited?

EDIT: anyone got a save with moms new content?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes