• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I haven't checked this thread in ages and now I'm missing on 90 pages of information, can someone give me a rundown? Update when? Soon? Now? It's now isn't it?

*breathes heavily and sweats*
Most of it was tripe and bafflingly daft conversations anyway. You didn't really miss all the much.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

aditibudha

Aug 17, 2018
All right, you perverts, Android version is done! :biggrin:

I've fixed all the point-and-click parts so they work on Android. I'd still appreciate feedback about how easy or hard it is to tap on objects, especially the ones that are supposed to be small and hard to see. Is it too hard? Too easy? Let me know.

Also let me know if you have any issues with GUI/layout stuff. Text getting cut off, buttons not aligned or not where they should be, etc. Anything that just looks wrong. Especially if you're playing on a phone.

Please bear in mind this is currently an unofficial port, so if anything goes wrong, it's probably my fault, not veqvil's.

Please Log in / Register to view this link
(328.3 MB)
It shows
All right, you perverts, Android version is done! :biggrin:

I've fixed all the point-and-click parts so they work on Android. I'd still appreciate feedback about how easy or hard it is to tap on objects, especially the ones that are supposed to be small and hard to see. Is it too hard? Too easy? Let me know.

Also let me know if you have any issues with GUI/layout stuff. Text getting cut off, buttons not aligned or not where they should be, etc. Anything that just looks wrong. Especially if you're playing on a phone.

Please bear in mind this is currently an unofficial port, so if anything goes wrong, it's probably my fault, not veqvil's.

Please Log in / Register to view this link
(328.3 MB)
It shows the download is no longer available

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
LaS 0.07 released !
I want to thank everyone for all the patience and support I got while working on this release.

It was a very rough ride, but we made it and I'm glad to finally move on.

I really hope you enjoy it and as always, feedback is highly appreciated.

NOTE: In the beginning it says TESTER VERSION but its actually the final one!

Well, I can't and won't share paid links. But I give you some info at least :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Updated the thread, would ask for some nice mods to add more links, my internet connection unfortunately doesn't cut it

Again a big thank you for all the patience and support!

Just as a reminder, even though the wait time was super long, it unfortunately doesn't reflect the amount of time I was able to work on the update due to private circumstances. I still hope you enjoy this update!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Updated the thread, would ask for some nice mods to add more links, my internet connection unfortunately doesn't cut it

Again a big thank you for all the patience and support!

Just as a reminder, even though the wait time was super long, it unfortunately doesn't reflect the amount of time I was able to work on the update due to private circumstances. I still hope you enjoy this update!
OK, since You posted game publicity already, I spreaded word on some NTR discord channels with DL link and Patreon link.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@veqvil BUG: After selecting NOT to peek on mother on second day (after her date, but in bathroom) there is error in transition. Quite mess on screen.
upload_2018-10-29_9-11-29.png

upload_2018-10-29_9-29-48.png
- You can make Your game smaller losslessy !

Reactions: Palanto

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Oh Shit! An Update! Hey, isn't this the game where your neighbors are really hot Jehovah’s Witnesses or something? :p

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes