• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I have to admit that I never checked this game because of one screenshot in OP... the one that says how his cock will solve all of mom's problems. Sounds to me like writing for this game is at a typical teenage level. That true? Usually such games don't have very high ratings, so I better ask...

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have to admit that I never checked this game because of one screenshot in OP... the one that says how his cock will solve all of mom's problems. Sounds to me like writing for this game is at a typical teenage level. That true? Usually such games don't have very high ratings, so I better ask...
Well the game gets his momost praises for its character, story and writing, just because there aren't a lot of lewd scenes. And it is one of my favourites games just for the story ;)

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Well the game gets his momost praises for its character, story and writing, just because there aren't a lot of lewd scenes. And it is one of my favourites games just for the story ;)
Ok thanks, I will have to check it then. I'll wait for the update.

It's interesting how one unfortunate screenshot makes me put the game on ignore list. I was only convinced to ask about it because of very high rating.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

It's interesting how one unfortunate screenshot makes me put the game on ignore list. I was only convinced to ask about it because of very high rating.
Now that I look at the screenshot, I am pretty sure that this isn't in the game. Maybe it is from an old version...

Reactions: trdx

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

This sentence tipped you off and not the ugly dick in the other picture? x'D

Reactions: trdx

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
This sentence tipped you off and not the ugly dick in the other picture? x'D
You know what - I DID spot that one too, but it was a bit unclear so I just assumed it's bad light, her fingers around it... some kind of an optical illusion. I didn't want to stick my nose closer to it and zoom in. I'm not a perv.

:)

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
What Daz3d poses and locations where use in the game from what genesis or victoria, etc.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Dammit... now veqvil's gonna have to invest in a VeqFactory to manufacture VeqSocks and VeqTissues.
We don't need messy monitors, keyboards, etc.
BTW... who bets that the MC gets "turned" by his sister? That would be cool and he turns his mom into one, too. Then they live happily ever after as part of a VeqCoven. End of story!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Dammit... now veqvil's gonna have to invest in a VeqFactory to manufacture VeqSocks and VeqTissues.
We don't need messy monitors, keyboards, etc.
BTW... who bets that the MC gets "turned" by his sister? That would be cool and he turns his mom into one, too. Then they live happily ever after as part of a VeqCoven. End of story!
What do you mean by turned? Feel free to use spoilers, I'm interested what people think of the story and possible continuation. I guess I'm completely misunderstanding the story so far, because I would have said "sister gets turned by MC" instead. Also I wonder how this will play out if it's true about MC what the last statement of the 0.6 says, because wouldn't that mean that there might be big problems if MC ever has... sex? Questions, questions, questions...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What do you mean by turned? Feel free to use spoilers, I'm interested what people think of the story and possible continuation. I guess I'm completely misunderstanding the story so far, because I would have said "sister gets turned by MC" instead. Also I wonder how this will play out if it's true about MC what the last statement of the 0.6 says, because wouldn't that mean that there might be big problems if MC ever has... sex? Questions, questions, questions...
I'm fairly certain @muttdoggy means Amy turning the MC into whetever she is by her, similar to infectious zombie bite.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I'm fairly certain @muttdoggy means Amy turning the MC into whetever she is by her, similar to infectious zombie bite.
No, I understood the term turn the same way as you do. Still my questions remains. Seems to me like only MC could turn Amy into something and Amy couldn't turn MC into whatever she is. MC is the one that has dreams, can see the future, eyes colors etc.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No, I understood the term turn the same way as you do. Still my questions remains. Seems to me like only MC could turn Amy into something and Amy couldn't turn MC into whatever she is. MC is the one that has dreams, can see the future, eyes colors etc.
I am also pretty sure, that the MC is the reason on why she healt so fast. Maybe he will influence every woman around him in some ways.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think the MC should be the one to get Mira pregnant.
Well I am pretty sure that's where the game will get at some point or at some path. I mean only one of them could get her pregnant and as it seems she hates that one guy her parents want her to date. And the MC seems to be special in some way, so maybe he is one of them or at least similiar.

Reactions: Enyos

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I haven't checked this thread in ages and now I'm missing on 90 pages of information, can someone give me a rundown? Update when? Soon? Now? It's now isn't it?

*breathes heavily and sweats*

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes