• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If people only truly understood the amazing beneficial aspects of radioactive petunias...

Veq, I worry that your system might not be able to handle the strain...they don't mix well with mass quantities of alcohol.

Reactions: Palanto

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
No one is competing here my friend.

In fact, i venture to say that both updates (MF and LaS) are 2 of the 5 most awaited at the moment.

This shows the level that game is already.
No one is awaiting for Las update. Maybe next year

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
No one is awaiting for Las update. Maybe next year
Speak for yourself mate. Just because no one asks " When is the next update?" doesn't mean we aren't eagerly waiting for it. Just shows that people following this game are patient. The dev had to get over some personal problems and we understand and gave him the time he needed. So don't speak for us when you say no one is waiting for it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I think I asked this question months ago, but I never got an answer. If I decide to do the harem route (have multiple girls on the love route). Will they find out about it and will it cause problems in the future, OR will they don't care? For example, doing a shared route with 'Amy and Carol' and on a love route with Becky.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
I think I asked this question months ago, but I never got an answer. If I decide to do the harem route (have multiple girls on the love route). Will they find out about it and will it cause problems in the future, OR will they don't care? For example, doing a shared route with 'Amy and Carol' and on a love route with Becky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Palanto and Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm at the part where I had dinner with the Barons and Amy woke up. I guess its up to the developer(s) to decide. The reason why I'm asking is because in most games I've played, the girls don't seem to care if the MC sleeps/loves another person. Out of all the games I've played so far, theres been a small handful of games where the girl actually care. Thank you for answering my question.

Reactions: Palanto

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
I was actually missing the keys from the office, the first time I clicked on that blue book the MC said something about research his father's work, I did that at the computer and I thought I was done with that blue book, so I never bothered to click again thinking that was nothing else there.

After reading some papers from the boxes, it was night time and I was finally able to have dinner with neighbors to get the proper end of the update.

Thanks
How to skip ?

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
The walkthrough for 0.5 mentions special dialogue in the garden if you pick the technology path.
Did that get removed in 0.6, or how does it get triggered, precisely?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes