a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
U mean new version is coming? Or should ı this game on pc?
Google translator does not help us in any way ( I wrote that the oil is taken the next day (at least on the PC) I do not think that for android something has changed

Grabella

Aug 3, 2018
Google translator does not help us in any way ( I wrote that the oil is taken the next day (at least on the PC) I do not think that for android something has changed
I read comments for this oil but doesnt change ı think this part is somehow crashed :/

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I read comments for this oil but doesnt change ı think this part is somehow crashed :/
The game is actually done for pc's, not android. A few things that cant be done on the android. I had same prob, switched over, and all tasks are doable...

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
From which part of game is this pic since i didnt notice having him

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
So as of right now, which specialization is better for the harem path? What scenes do they even unlock?

Revan270985

Jul 27, 2018
i negin to play the game and i find it awesome but i have a problem with a quest...i cannit continue playing...i hope someone can help me....i should visit the little sister in the hospital after shooting ..iam at home and the quest log says "Check your Phone for moms stuff" but after a long search i dont find an icon where i can open my phone ..can anybody help?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
There is no NTR is the genre of this game just MMF, so maybe a threesome with the guy and his wife. I can also see that the MC being either half human/ half or its just his power will make him able to have children more easy with the race they are making him need to get them all pregnant.

also i dont think it NTR if they just fucked once, it would just be cheating for her.
Something like "Half human/Half stallion? xD...

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Specializations are getting overhauled so it will be wait and see
Yes, I just asked for in this version. But I guess you're right and it doesn't matter all that much anyway.

Still, does the harem path have the least amount of content so far? The Carol path I think shows a BJ, and Amy has a HJ. The dual path only has a kiss from each?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, I just asked for in this version. But I guess you're right and it doesn't matter all that much anyway.

Still, does the harem path have the least amount of content so far? The Carol path I think shows a BJ, and Amy has a HJ. The dual path only has a kiss from each?
For this version I would pick Psych route for harem path. Still least content indeed. There is also a scene where you get to hear carol talk to Amy about helping her masturbate, but sadly no visuals there :/

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
i negin to play the game and i find it awesome but i have a problem with a quest...i cannit continue playing...i hope someone can help me....i should visit the little sister in the hospital after shooting ..iam at home and the quest log says "Check your Phone for moms stuff" but after a long search i dont find an icon where i can open my phone ..can anybody help?
The phone is beside your computer, in your bedroom...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes