sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
This is quite an interesting game. Love the story. Mysterious.

I take it when the quest log (or the map) shows an entry as "WORK IN PROGRESS" this means I it will become available only in future updates?

Reactions: Palanto

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
As a lot of ppl aren't able to read, I'd like to address this once and for all:

The Carol BJ is ONLY available on her solo love path!

It doesn't matter if you are on the Amy + Carol path or which spec you chose, you simply won't get the BJ after the massage.

This was addressed a lot:
  • after 0.5 came out veq, me and others said it multiple times
  • after 0.6 came out veq, me and others said it multiple times
  • it's mentioned in the changelog in OP on page 1
  • it's mentioned in the walkthrough for 0.5
This goes especially to you, @Lucius Logan, you even post a pic from the WT where you can see a big fat "Note: according to veqvil the full nude massage should only happen on the Carol love path, but as of 0.5 you can enjoy it on this branch too."

It's really not hard to find the answers, all you have to do is open your eyes, guys!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

It doesn't matter if you are on the Amy + Carol path or which spec you chose, you simply won't get the BJ after the massage.

This goes especially to you, @Lucius Logan, you even post a pic from the WT where you can see a big fat "Note: according to veqvil the full nude massage should only happen on the Carol love path, but as of 0.5 you can enjoy it on this branch too."

It's really not hard to find the answers, all you have to do is open your eyes, guys!
This post no longer exists once we hit page 299.

Reactions: Draakaap23

dunhill

May 3, 2017
dudes i think i uncovered a very important conspiracy plot:RarePepe: in the game that no one else has picked up on as of yet... hear me out in the universe the game is set in there is no gov't, there is no currency (or the currency is controlled by one person)... spooky right??? it gets even more weird as everything is a made by the same corporation from music, movies, clothing, phones, laptops, workstations, coffee, cars, amusement parks, EVERYTHING (i bet even the soap is also made by the same corporation)... so this universe the game is set in has no gov't cause the world is ruled by a single corporation (much like Cyberpunk 2077 lore)...... Veqvilcorp!!!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I gotta ask, is Palanto helping everyone? or just a few of the games that I like?? lol
Haha no I'm not helping everyone. I'd love to, but I do have a lot on my own plate too ;) So I usually help nice people whose games I like and who I feel need a little push or struggle with a specific problem ;)

This is quite an interesting game. Love the story. Mysterious.

I take it when the quest log (or the map) shows an entry as "WORK IN PROGRESS" this means I it will become available only in future updates?
Yes, an entry with the "WORK IN PROGRESS" tag, means it's being worked on for a later version (not always necessarily the next version right away.) :)

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
dudes i think i uncovered a very important conspiracy plot:RarePepe: in the game that no one else has picked up on as of yet... hear me out in the universe the game is set in there is no gov't, there is no currency (or the currency is controlled by one person)... spooky right??? it gets even more weird as everything is a made by the same corporation from music, movies, clothing, phones, laptops, workstations, coffee, cars, amusement parks, EVERYTHING (i bet even the soap is also made by the same corporation)... so this universe the game is set in has no gov't cause the world is ruled by a single corporation (much like Cyberpunk 2077 lore)...... Veqvilcorp!!!

*snip*
Even worse: If you remove the V and the q, what do you get? evilcorp. If that isn't ominous, I don't know what is. Now I only need to figure out the meaning behind Vq...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Maybe the way to avoid getting repeated questions is adding a FAQ spoiler in the opening post of the thread. Then again, extra post increase visibillity for a game.
Go and look at any RPGM game.

In most of them they have instructions on how to play including download links for the RTP required to run it.

You will find post after post of people complaining the game doesn't work because they haven't bothered reading the very post they downloaded they game from to get what the needed.

Reading is hard for them.

An FAQ wouldn't fix that, you'll still have people asking.

Reactions: Vibescu and Palanto

riexor

May 27, 2017
I have not touched this one in a while. Shaping up very well.

My only complaint is thus far the sandbox part of the game feels pointless at the moment. Found myself getting frustrated having to click through the house so many times with no changes within. Perhaps just add a map button during these points? *shrug*

Either way, can't wait for more.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018

My only complaint is thus far the sandbox part of the game feels pointless at the moment. Found myself getting frustrated having to click through the house so many times with no changes within. Perhaps just add a map button during these points? *shrug*

screenshot0001.png

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018

I agree with the map option because I like to play through the game with all 3 options hacker, sub and the other one and found it so annoying going through the house with little changes

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
This update took exactly 2 months and 11 days.
Yes this is very very slow and absolutely not intended.
Again I'm working and trying a new scene by scene workflow and I'm really hoping to significantly bring down the required time (besides I have cleaned up the code now thanks to my coding coach Palanto XD)
Sure man, no problem, coding does takes time for everyone if you are new to it. Best of Luck. Oh, and btw your game is Awesome.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018

But, if people aren't able to read, how will this help them?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes