Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Veqvil, like many others I'm torn between wanting your death and praising you. lol
Love the game and impatiently look forward to each update. =)
Just finished 6.1 loved the updates.
Thanks for such a great prog!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
grrrrrrrr my last save was on .06 yet the damned game says fuck you, start over, this is bad as the paintings of vequil!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ahh good mom/sister route, why some ppl have to make you choose between one or the other when you can have both for more fun!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I'm sorry guys but futa x MC stuff is simply not my thing, I mean I'm fine with futa x girl or futa + MC x girl.
Also adding stuff I personally don't find enjoyable just ends up looking bad XD
You are killing me with that statment (and many other I would assume...)!

Even if I could argue hermaphrodite is COMPLETELY different than futa/shemale (no balls involved), just a girl with a kind of penis appendix (if I recall correctly its not even "usable"). I would have loved to see her being just a girl with a "bonus".

I just have to cry my hopes out now...

But hey, your game, your rules!

Keep on!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'm getting this "I want to kill you and good job" a lot lately XDDD

I would never say harsh things like that XD

Geez thank you for this awesome feedback (I laughed my ass off XDDD)
Regarding the MC, well if you choose the spec you do not automatically gain all the skills its more like you start to learn about it. The thing with Mira outrunning the monk trained MC should hint on something regarding mira and not meaning the MC is slow :D

The password upstairs is crossed out in the render but I guess it's hard to see, I will look into that.
What's that supposed to mean? That wasn't harsh :p

Even if it's not visible in the render (it definitely is) it's also being said by the mc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grrrrrrrr my last save was on .06 yet the damned game says fuck you, start over, this is bad as the paintings of vequil!
The "damned game" only says so if you used an old 0.05 save game before that (yes we made sure to check if the old version the savegame was build upon was before 0.06)
So if you started a new game with 0.06 it's alright, if you used an old savegame and saved in 0.06 it says fu :p

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
I need the end of version 0.5 seve, where the story with mom passed
I have such a bug

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Oh man I see my fan-thumbnail next to Milfy city and Dreams of desire... GOD XD
Yep, you're a rockstar buddy!

It is a pity that there is not enough technical capacity for a better image.
Characters are excellent (Carol - the ideal of wet dreams), the visual environment pleases the eye, not to mention the intriguing plot. That's only if less noise and artifacts (((

I'm sorry to say but there is NO dickgirl x MC content.
I did not play at 0.06.1, maybe I'm missing something...
I'm not a fan of this genre (DG+M), but seriously, why can not there be a romantic relationship? Go somewhere, eat ice cream, walk around holding hands. Buddy, when you see her embarrassed, and she's so cute, you want to hug her! <3

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well... Disappointment. As always.
Maybee you just need to be a Twilling fan, to like this game.
But CG and art is realy great.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry. I realize there is an updated walkthrough on the very first page, but is there anybody else besides me, that doesn't have the microsoft program to open a .docx file? Maybe a .pdf or ASKII file instead?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes