Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Thank You ver much :) Great story line just trying to keep up with updates l Watching so many treads that -- i get lost ... did someone comment or was it just and Update LOL
Oh and Great work loving it!!!

Reactions: Palanto

avs123

Jun 18, 2018
hey guys. thanks for help.
one more doubt;
after talking to lily about movienight with amy, is there anything else to talk to her in this version? because I did not find it.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Well you can avoid that, plain and simply stop playing it until it's v1.0
You can't? Well then live with the consequences of playing an in dev game.

It got some new content, but not tooooooo much ;) Because most of it was the massive tweek to the code ;)
Crashes at first decision, not working for this mac:

Snip20180618_22.png

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Uhh, awesome update, story is just perfect, and renders is almost the best in f95
Also it's nice to see that the game turns into a serious thing with this interface update.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Crashes at first decision, not working for this mac:

View attachment 113957
Hmmm, do you get a crash report before the game closes? Errors.txt and traceback.txt should be inside your game folder either send that or a screenshot of the error you get (or copy to clipboard the message if possible, and then paste it here)

Sorry guys but I'm up for more than 30 hours (12h nightshift last night, 5h late shift today and in between no time to sleep :) ) veqvil is currently gathering all the bug reports he can get before fixing it with an 0.06.02 version :)

Good night :)

Reactions: UncleVT

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Sigh, simply awesome game so far. Not many VN's pull me into the story like this one does. I even forget i'm playing a naughty game :) Can't wait to see what will happen next

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone have an update walkthrough?
Or perhaps can just write the walk for the v0.06?
Anticipate thankses.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm looking for tools in the garage to make my own stakes to stick them in their hearts while they're sleeping, but the only thing I found was a garden spade

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
played the whole game (v0.06.1) with no issues from start to end, fitness route, love route with everyone, paintings of veqvil movie

as expected, now I want to play version 0.07 to see what happens

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
@veqvil I hate you so much for stopping at that cliffhanger, omg, I am dying to find out more about this... thing. You're so evil for stopping right there XD

But I loved every bit of it, really did and I'm super excited about what happens next considering the "developments" I must say that this part has ended on a very high note.

Btw, the sound sequences made it very immersive and I feel like it gives more of an incentive to the user to not just skip to the sex scenes but encourage them to get hooked onto the story by having various effects play, the new UI in the main menu in addition to the music was simply fantastic!

Lastly, I did see some grammatical mistakes which if you don't mind I'd like to point out in case you're interested in correcting them, its just really minor and not particularly necessary buuut... regardless, I figured I may as well be useful and provide some feedback.

So
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am noticing 2 bugs, 1 is that Caitlyln keeps calling me Amys brother and the 2nd is that after the latest update (or maybe the patch) everything I do takes an entire day.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes