blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Fml yup I'm hooked on this story now I hate and love this Dev grrr with a ending like that and building up to the ending Fml Mr or Mrs dev if i could id donate to you're patreon cause you are deserving it so far thanks for the update man or woman lol havent been hooked on a story for a lonnnnng time thanks :angry::extremelyhappy:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Did you pick up the blue book? Downstairs where the main door is. (sorry for my engrisch)
No I didnt, now everything is fine.

Thanks! Also your english is fine.

Now I need to know if the switch in the garden is in this version, because I sure as fuck cant find it:FeelsBadMan:

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Just found this game. Really like it, but unless I missed it, the only sex is son fingering mom. Did I miss something?

dratom

Sep 24, 2017
fell inlove with the game. Incest, vamps, THANK YOU LORD OF LEWD! loved the story, well written <3

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Ok
Big fan so far.
I'm bummed as usual that the update wasn't longer, but when you like a game a lot, they're never long enough. I can appreciate the need to do some revamp/recode before you get to deep. I know the straight paths for each girl should be more rewarding, but I kind of wish they weren't exclusive. If I want to pursue both Carol and Amy, why do the stories have to diverge? I feel like many of the players would agree that missing the juicy scenes with both girls in pursuit of the more harem route is kind of a bummer. (I know i can just make 2 saves, but still)

The game is really interesting, and the story is compelling. I will definitely be on board till the end of this project. I do hope that somehow before the game is called complete there will be a way to see all the content in one play through, but alas my need to "collect them all" means I will miss a lot of hot scenes and beautiful renders.

Just one more thing that's missing for me is a render gallery. I always like those in branching games so its easier to see like missing images or whatever to let me know I missed a path, and therefor some content. Or like a percent seen, or something so I know that going after both girls cost me some awesome Carol scenes.(cause following a walkthrough kinda spoils the fun of discovery)
Keep up the hard work

Reactions: Palanto

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The start asked for feedback on sound okay that should be easy to give, i don't care as long as it does not add a lot to the size of the game and takes up a lot of hard drive space and as long as it does not take to much time doing since i care about story and sex scenes more than sound!

I just started the game over but seeing some people say the update was not long if that is the case i think you need to focus more on new content since most bugs and other issues should be fixed by now and i think the stuff that is already in the game is good enough and does not need more polishing!

When you pick fitness it should say all you did was play sports, train in martial arts and meditate.

PS. This may be edited after i finish the new update!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Kay, found all the switches. Garden one is in a lamp in the furthest corner, you have to get a spade from the garage to dig it up.

All activated but I dont know if whatever is supposed to happen is not yet in or that I dont know what is supposed to happen so I dont know where to look.

EDIT: Activate the one in the basement the last.

EDIT2: You can advance to get anything tangible yet.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
future update i'd think..intertwined with what happens at the end of this update...anticipation is building within me like a tapeworm of perdition!!!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
grrr i get error after error
Not helpful Tarock, it would be cool to get the errors that's what the "Copy to clipboard" button is for, it's perfect for forums like this one.

The start asked for feedback on sound okay that should be easy to give, i don't care as long as it does not add a lot to the size of the game and takes up a lot of hard drive space and as long as it does not take to much time doing since i care about story and sex scenes more than sound!

I just started the game over but seeing some people say the update was not long if that is the case i think you need to focus more on new content since most bugs and other issues should be fixed by now and i think the stuff that is already in the game is good enough and does not need more polishing!

PS. This may be edited after i finish the new update!
Yeah adding sound doesn't take long, but choosing them does ;) But that's something that could/would/should always be done when everything else is finished :)

And in the second case your sadly mistaken, if you'd seen the code from 0.5 and compared it to now you'd know what I mean and why it was necessary to do it now rather than later... ;)

Reactions: UncleVT and pavar

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Hello : i have a question about how far this one goes. Version .05 ended at table in someones house looking at pictures on a phone. Has the Story been expanded or is this a massive Tweek to the code and fixes?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
mmmm...nice update...my stomach did churn a bit like I was drinking pee from a public toilet when I had to create a NEW GAME AGAIN!!!:WutFace:
Well you can avoid that, plain and simply stop playing it until it's v1.0
You can't? Well then live with the consequences of playing an in dev game.

Hello : i have a question about how far this one goes. Version .05 ended at table in someones house looking at pictures on a phone. Has the Story been expanded or is this a massive Tweek to the code and fixes?
It got some new content, but not tooooooo much ;) Because most of it was the massive tweek to the code ;)

Reactions: UncleVT
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes