DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Gogotaro If you play your cards right she is kinda nice to you in a certain scene, but not full-on deep hard grinding loving satisfying mindblowing numbing all out sex no. Hopefully soon. :evilsmile::evilsmile:
The in game scene u can find here:

Reactions: veqvil

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
At this rate, in a couple of weeks youtube can close its site and give away his servers to @veqvil :D

EDIT. Come on @Barioz, you can do it!! :closedeyesmile:

EDIT 2. A "like" for @DA22 that's the only one to have thought of Carol :happyblush
Sorry, I'm giving my best but a different project needs a lot of my attention right now which you probably will hear of during the upcoming week. ;)

However, I don't want to disappoint you, so here is another Amy song:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hopefully it is a walkthrough for the next version, but whatever it is good luck on your project and have fun.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There isn't really enough for me to do a proper walkthrough that the ones there don't cover. When there is more content i'll do one as I seem to be doing more of them lately.

Reactions: veqvil and bobbo69

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't wait to make my own company, take over Carol's make her my secretary/fucktoy and fire steve for disciplinary reasons.
Perhaps taking over hers, demoting her to be the secretary in the company she used to run? Selectacorp - Corporate Raider style? :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Wow!! Can't wait for the next update.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed on some hot Mom action about now......Maybe a scene where, the MC lovingly walks in on her in the bathroom, under the guise of rubbing her back. Then lightly kiss her, of course using probing tongue, and gently lift her up on the sink counter.
Then tenderly start pounding that pussy with your huge cock, until her skin becomes as wet from sweat, as though she just got out of the shower. After of course, she'll have to retake a shower, where you romantic-ly pick her up and carry her there. Entering the shower with her, where you start soaping her up and caressing every part of her body. Then with a soft whisper in her ear, you gingerly start round two.....I do hope that I made it sound like more of a love route......:closedtongue:.........Peace!!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Wow!! Can't wait for the next update.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed on some hot Mom action about now......Maybe a scene where, the MC lovingly walks in on her in the bathroom, under the guise of rubbing her back. Then lightly kiss her, of course using probing tongue, and gently lift her up on the sink counter.
Then tenderly start pounding that pussy with your huge cock, until her skin becomes as wet from sweat, as though she just got out of the shower. After of course, she'll have to retake a shower, where you romantic-ly pick her up and carry her there. Entering the shower with her, where you start soaping her up and caressing every part of her body. Then with a soft whisper in her ear, you gingerly start round two.....I do hope that I made it sound like more of a love route......:closedtongue:.........Peace!!
Geez, Man! If @veqvil will give us such a sensual sex scene, I'll need a shower too. COLD! :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes