JJI

Jun 18, 2017
There's not much variability. [Technology selection] Sister dialog is all sister dialog, except clicking on the dildo under the bed, knock first. Next day go straight downstairs, ignoring mom in the bathroom. Ignore mom stuff. Sister movie of choice.

[Psychology selection] Mother is to charge the phone when you wake up, go downstairs, mid breakfast get phone, then bathroom, then record. Next day check bathroom before going downstairs. Ignore sister stuff. Mom's movie. Pretty much hate everything about her dating.

Ex-Girlfriend be nice, go muscles, ignore mom and sister stuff. I picked the horror movie, because I guess I wanted to see the catatonic sister, but I have no idea what effect it has.
Thanks for your help but I am unable to select anything in Sister's room. I can see the object but...

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I'm thinking about adding a channel, talking to my patrons right now :D

D

Deleted member 285042

man that ending.....right in the feels man. i came here to frap not to feel!! xD

Reactions: woltka35

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
XD... damn :D
This is just my take on it. But when introducing things of this nature, a bit more back story might be fleshed out before bullets start fly around. Even though I know the reality of the world we live in, some wrong words to the wrong person can lead to bad things :p

U

User_215882

Go to patreon. Then go to account settings. Then link your patreon with discord. So sign up for discord and you'll be fine.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah :)
And since we're on the subject: anything on those paths (sharing mixed with manipulation) in this version? That's what I'm basically waiting for to understand if the game can interest me or not.
Nothing really except for some conversations depending on your previous choices. It's decent update but for such content it will require at least 1 more update or even more

Reactions: Mwanted
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes