Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
IM HEEEEEEEEEEERE TO GIVE FEEDBAAAAAAAAACK!!! Let's go...

I'm so happy I discovered this game. It's so cool when u play a ton of em, and still are able to find great games out there, waiting for you to discover their story.

Now, onto the game, need to say this... THIS GAME has the MOST beautiful models and renders, they are sooooooooo good. THe girls dont look beautiful, they look like they are all the dream girls you always wanted (Amy, she's like... insta crush).

THe gameplay, very simple and intuitive (I LOVE THIS), that i actually can highlight what i will click and i dont need to fkin press sideways on my keyboard and careful not to bug it out. it's rly clean, props.

Now, onto the thing that kills me a bit inside (pls do tell if anyone feels the same)... the branching. MAN, pls... for the love of God... dont be so PUNISHING on choices, it's way too easy to miss incredible content. It's OK to have us see and enjoy more!

I made like 4 routes, saving regularly between choices... One for full out on mom, one for Amy, one for them sleeping together and one for what i hoped would be cuckolding. Than I checked the CG's of the game. I havent seen sh*t in 4 routes, I missed a ton.

So with that mention to not make choices so punishing on missing content...

Great game!

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Wir können das ZDF / SAT1 / ... in Frankreich sehen.
Damn it, our learning school system is uber shit, after 5 years it took me 2 mns to write a simple sentence, or i was a bad student.
Anyway, i quit the off topic. Once again great game and best wishes for the continuation.
LOL still awesome :D

Hey guys, i found the notebook, and the key. I have the notebook, but she goes for search it, whats wrong? And what is the key for? Is it usable in this version, or just later?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, I've just downloaded the game, but the games crashes on start. Gives me a blank screen and crashes. Does anybody know what's the issue? I've tried running it as administrator and with Intel Card and with Nvidia (as I have both because I'm using a notebook).

Thanks anyway!
Hmmm, that's kinda strange, do you have this problem with any other game? Also, I accidentally switched the MAC Link with the PC version, maybe you downloaded the wrong one.

Thanks, so if i understand well, the notebook doesnt help in Amy route.

@veqvil check discord ;)
On my way :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
IM HEEEEEEEEEEERE TO GIVE FEEDBAAAAAAAAACK!!! Let's go...

I'm so happy I discovered this game. It's so cool when u play a ton of em, and still are able to find great games out there, waiting for you to discover their story.

Now, onto the game, need to say this... THIS GAME has the MOST beautiful models and renders, they are sooooooooo good. THe girls dont look beautiful, they look like they are all the dream girls you always wanted (Amy, she's like... insta crush).

THe gameplay, very simple and intuitive (I LOVE THIS), that i actually can highlight what i will click and i dont need to fkin press sideways on my keyboard and careful not to bug it out. it's rly clean, props.

Now, onto the thing that kills me a bit inside (pls do tell if anyone feels the same)... the branching. MAN, pls... for the love of God... dont be so PUNISHING on choices, it's way too easy to miss incredible content. It's OK to have us see and enjoy more!

I made like 4 routes, saving regularly between choices... One for full out on mom, one for Amy, one for them sleeping together and one for what i hoped would be cuckolding. Than I checked the CG's of the game. I havent seen sh*t in 4 routes, I missed a ton.

So with that mention to not make choices so punishing on missing content...

Great game!
Man thank you for this awesomeeee feedback :D, I feel you, the content is really hard to get, well I hope there will be a walkthrough soon, with 0.05 there will definitely be a game guide that shows you if you missed anything, still have to figure out how to implement that though!

Reactions: cloudfw

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Btw @veqvil, just to make sure, Mira's sister's name is Caitlyn (as she is called in the dialogues) and the 'Catilyn' showed above her dialogue is a typo, right? I'm asking because I've seen quite a lot ppl here call her Catilyn. :coldsweat:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Btw @veqvil, just to make sure, Mira's sister's name is Caitlyn (as she is called in the dialogues) and the 'Catilyn' showed above her dialogue is a typo, right? I'm asking because I've seen quite a lot ppl here call her Catilyn. :coldsweat:
No ... no way...
DAMN xD

Reactions: woltka35
U

User_215882

Veqvil I don't see an admin position on discord!!!! I want my power man!!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
after seeing all the pictures from the game and found that once again missing this lovely picture
and these no in-game
immediately throws this
The 2nd, 3rd and 4th are in the game. See below:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
after seeing all the pictures from the game and found that once again missing this lovely picture
and these no in-game
immediately throws this
The two dark one are only in case you chose to
EDIT: God... I was wrong... @Barioz is right XD

The image with Carol, I actually decided to just leave out since, you are actually just looking at your phone :D

Veqvil I don't see an admin position on discord!!!! I want my power man!!
I have to take it slow for now @Tommybuns :D
I talked with @RazorX who strongly advised me to not give away admin rights without knowing how this discord works :D
Don't worry you will get the power you strived for! xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I was just thinking that in other elections these pictures were to be used but if it is as it should be then Ok :winkytongue::happyblush
Still a big thank you for pointing stuff like that out, last time you really found a bug where I skipped a image :D

Reactions: Zero919

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Still a big thank you for pointing stuff like that out, last time you really found a bug where I skipped a image :D
I love your renders and if that picture of Carol will no longer be in the game I'll keep it for myself :happyblush

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes