Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
no the one for this vs7
Ah, I see. Well, as is stated in the post with the walkthrough, versions from 0.6 have implemented quest log which makes further walkthroughs redundant so I wouldn't count on any new walkthroughs being made.

But if you have any particular problem, solution for which isn't clear from the quest log, then you can always ask about it here.

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
did something happened to @veqvil ? the 0.8 was scheduled for feb 11...hmm i wonder what happened? he also did not post anymore in patreon.
LAS 0.08 WORKLOG (Updated: 11. Feb)
CURRENTLY:

Testing and preparing the build (Got stuck for days now, will get it fixed by calling in some help)

He got stuck hopefully, he can solve the problem soon...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
LAS 0.08 WORKLOG (Updated: 11. Feb)
CURRENTLY:

Testing and preparing the build (Got stuck for days now, will get it fixed by calling in some help)

He got stuck hopefully, he can solve the problem soon...
yeah but last news he did was in 28 january? almost a month ago.
as long he is ok is all fine i guess :)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
still no updated walkthrough? :( sorry if im the only one who needs it :(
Ah, I see. Well, as is stated in the post with the walkthrough, versions from 0.6 have implemented quest log which makes further walkthroughs redundant so I wouldn't count on any new walkthroughs being made.

But if you have any particular problem, solution for which isn't clear from the quest log, then you can always ask about it here.
Great, now you got me wondering if quoting myself is worse than talking to myself or not...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Ambrie

Jan 4, 2019
LAS 0.08 WORKLOG (Updated: 20. Feb)
CURRENTLY:

Testing "new" in-game features. (Prob have to leave out Becky? Let's see.)

Jan 29, 2019
Any walkthroughs after completing 0.5 gameplay? Also I tried to get Carol for naked massage in the harem path according to the walkthrough but doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Almost 4 months(7 days left) not a single update lol with the pacing this guy is going it will be a miracle if this guy releases 3 updates in a year.I wonder:unsure: how many years it will take to finish(half a decade maybe):sleep:

Reactions: mineiros123
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes