VN Ren'Py Love and Evil Things [v0.0.2] [Petals]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Excuse me?? Friend, it's a game. Why can't we have it both ways? Nobody is getting hurt.....it's all pretend. Chill out, take a Midol tablet or something. P.S., loved your handle, made me giggle.

You: "dev stick to your vision"

also you: "It wouldn't bother me one bit if you decided to make her the MC. You already made her a star character. Why not the Main Character? She is pure fun, now let's corrupt the shit out of her!!"

Like man you people who be telling devs to "Stick to your vision" be rolling in hypocrisy.

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You: "dev stick to your vision"

also you: "It wouldn't bother me one bit if you decided to make her the MC. You already made her a star character. Why not the Main Character? She is pure fun, now let's corrupt the shit out of her!!"

Like man you people who be telling devs to "Stick to your vision" be rolling in hypocrisy.
Friend, there is a very big difference between suggestions and requests to "demands and even threats". This is only offering food for thought. Most devs appreciate these opinions. This is what this forum is for. But, you go on, being you.

• Angry
Reactions: TKdropemoff

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Are you going senile? You just told the dev to stick to their vison a few comments ago now you're asking them to make a change.
Dude, you really need to cool off. It is a mere suggestion. Giving the dev, food for thought. You haven't been here that long, but, this is what this forum is for. "Interaction", commenting on the game and respectfully making suggestions to help the dev with his game. It's not a demand or said in a hateful way. Most devs appreciate these thoughts and suggestions. It is up to the dev to use these ideas or to not use them. So, get a grip.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Haven't tried this yet, but had it on my radar. It says "evil things" so I'm assuming there's at least going to be some corruption at least right? Any chance of some non-con or at least dub-con?

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Some CNC for specific girls. Plenty of dub-con, no non-consensual scenes will go the distance. They may start off that way though.

That said, all bets are off for the book club scenes. Depends on whatever Emiho's depraved imagination conjures up for her stories. Or what people vote for.

I intend to use the book club scenes to "influence" the girls into trying new things with the MC, so while one can be voted on each update and have no actual effects, others will be more important for say, making a girl want to try fucking in public, or CNC, I'm just spitballing here.

Reactions: yoyomistro

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
As Kazuma once said. I yearn for true gender equality.

If that was a dude sucking on her face a lot more people would be talking about it...I'm gona pass on this one. Lesbian love is still love!
Then pick the options that give you the lesbian scenes. Wouldn't be much content though if you only picked those.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Friend, there is a very big difference between suggestions and requests to "demands and even threats". This is only offering food for thought. Most devs appreciate these opinions. This is what this forum is for. But, you go on, being you.

I agree with this. I love great games and they set my imagination spinning with all kinds of of fantasies. And sure I engage in "what ifs", but it's not serious - rather like shouting advice at a horror movie for the young chuckleheads dying by the bushel - utterly meaningless, but fun.

If I like a game, then it's because i like what the dev did that charmed, intrigued, titillated, or beguiled me - and I want them to keep that up and not bow to obligatory pressure (although I think any creator who has a rapport with fans might find unexpected inspiration - but that would just feed into their overall vision).

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I also must say that Mei is like the Best. Wing-girl. EVER. With her racing around extolling the, ah, 'virtues' of MC to every young honey around, things are bound to get interesting.

VLAD THE IMPALER!

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Great game so far! Really love the characters, especially Mei and Kumi. I'm also very impressed with the animations and overall render quality you were able to accomplish with the Koikatsu engine. Really excited to see how this develops. Keep up the good work!

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Then pick the options that give you the lesbian scenes. Wouldn't be much content though if you only picked those.
he just said he will not play the game because lesbian NTR is still NTR it has nothing to do with him wanting more lesbian cuck stuff

Reactions: Greily
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes