VN Ren'Py Love and Evil Things [v0.0.2] [Petals]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
so, pretty sure Haya using the ball as a springboard (and therefore touching it) while it was still airborn doesn't count as a dodge or catch so she should have been out with the victory going to Satsuki.
Hahahaha, I'll update the conversation they have. Can't have plot-holes that big floating around.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, so I just discovered this, and all I can say is....

VLAD THE IMPALER!!!!

(also, i'm still very early, but I'm seriously impressed and looking forward to it)

(also, I'm full on the Mei Train. I already feel fiercely protective)

(also... VLAD THE IMPALER!!!!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaETDev

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
That's one of the most cuckish dialogue I've read. I'm so glad 'lesbian netorase' tag is coming.

It already happened dude. That bitch actually got to one of your LIs before you
Like what I see, time to support the dev after seeing this.

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Nothing interesting was added in that small patch, just some fixes to a few scenes and programming stuff. I wouldn't bother downloading it. I honestly released the demo too early as it's pretty shitty in hindsight. The new stuff is infinitely better. Oh well.

The big stuff is coming. You'll know. Afterwards the content will flow much more quickly.

And yes, lesbian content is avoidable... The kiss scene is only in the demo to setup an arc where you can help her decide if she's bi or not later in the game. But hey, if that scene or similar content is too much for you then you do you.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nothing interesting was added in that small patch, just some fixes to a few scenes and programming stuff. I wouldn't bother downloading it. I honestly released the demo too early as it's pretty shitty in hindsight. The new stuff is infinitely better. Oh well.

The big stuff is coming. You'll know. Afterwards the content will flow much more quickly.

And yes, lesbian content is avoidable... The kiss scene is only in the demo to setup an arc where you can help her decide if she's bi or not later in the game. But hey, if that scene or similar content is too much for you then you do you.
I don't like lesbian sex, seeing two girls kissing is, in my opinion, as exciting as seeing bricks being placed to make a wall.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The kiss is not being removed. Only future girl-on-girl action is avoidable.
Whether you eliminate it or not, it is still, in my opinion, as exciting as I have indicated. But as long as I only have to see them kiss and then I can avoid the rest, then it's acceptable, although I certainly would have preferred to see a blank wall instead of the scene.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Stick to your guns dev and don't allow insistence by others to change your game as you want it. Suggestions and requests, respectfully asked for are the only way. Constructive criticism is also ok. Demands and insults should never be allowed.

When I started the game, it played fine and I was able to save wherever I wanted. At one point Mei was on the MC's bed and I tried to save and I couldn't. From that point on I can't save anymore. Is that a bug?

P.S., Mei is a real cutie, I love her, her feistiness, and the humor that she adds to the game. I see her as the main character. I love female MC's anyway.

I got a little further into the game and the saving started to work again. So, the problem was fixed.

Last edited:

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
P.S., Mei is a real cutie, I love her, her feistiness, and the humor that she adds to the game. I see her as the main character.
Glad people like her. Anyone who likes Mei will have a very fun time when the update rolls out, believe me on that one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Glad people like her. Anyone who likes Mei will have a very fun time when the update rolls out, believe me on that one.
It wouldn't bother me one bit if you decided to make her the MC. You already made her a star character. Why not the Main Character? She is pure fun, now let's corrupt the shit out of her!!

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes