EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1677468958929.png

Overview:
In Love and Corruption, you'll play the role of Kristan Silversword, a young swordsman who is coming to a new life after deep trauma. He will need to venture into the world of Aedryll, tasked with cleaning up any traces of corruption he finds.
This game is about exploring a vast world and discovering maps, people, quests, items, stories. But most importantly, romances with all kinds of different women.
Elves, Orcs, Nymphs, Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Goblins, Demonesses... Pure cuties that will help you, and corrupt girls that need to be stopped and tamed, and will stand in your way.
Discover hot romances of all kinds, with a lot of interactivity and, of course, profound things like pregnancy and forming a large family with your favorite waifus as you try to deal with an evil far greater than your efforts!

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Developer: Airell - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.14
Language: English
Average Gameplay: 20 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

Patreon Codes:

Signatures:
We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

For any bugs, report in this thread or in discord, please.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

1676243534704.png 1676243572860.png 1676243593258.png 1656200071912.png 1659396516861.png Lisbeth-Cowgirl-Climax-Preg2.jpg 1663466251039.png 1663466270332.png Gwen-Bathing.png 1673718486878.png Gwen-Blowjob-Climax.png imagem_2022-12-08_170848982.png imagem_2022-12-08_170919073.png imagem_2022-12-08_170947860.png Ghorza-Cowgirl-Climax.png Usanna-Missionary-2.png Rasha-Doggystyle.png Lisbeth-Lotus-Climax.jpg 1673718556907.png 1673718940626.png 1678029898373.png Ellaryel-Service-Climax.png 1700348144280.png

Usanna-Card.PNG Lisbeth-Card.png Ellaryel-Card.png Lyrith-Card.png Kath-Card.png Ghorza-Card.png Evelyn-Card.png

Last edited by a moderator:

International

Dec 9, 2019
Wow, nice framework and start.

Why is there a minimum name size? Seems weird to both not have a default name, and to exclude a ton of common names by requiring 6 letters.

Reading long passages of text on that background is uncomfortable. Please allow us to toggle the bg off, or do something to increase readability. It's not impossible to read, but reading pages of text on top of a busy background really sucks.

After using weakness on an Orc Male, his next attack on me was for NaN. After that, my HP predictably also became fucked up. No save, but here's a pic of the next turn.
XzmOANG[1].jpeg

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My issues so far.

Text doesn't stand out on the background, so it is hard to read what is going on.

Game doesn't show a scroll bar even if there is a lot more text.

Different colored text to show differing emotional states is fine, but it would be nice to have images or some reference to whom is talking at that point.

The place to put your name is almost invisible until you select it.

Needing at least 6 characters in each portion of the name seems arbitrary.

2 of the choices for past only having a +2 and the other equaling a +4 in total seems to make an offset to have one of the more points ones.

If you talk to Reneh there is no back you must repeat Alchemy talk first.

Might want to make sure you assign sex/gender.
"The orc female approaches you quickly, but you can avoid him at the exact moment of the attack"

Met a Warg and it ran and this was at the end in Yellow.
more before running away. pc;What was this?

As far as I can tell starting with Wis or Int compared to skill or accuracy is bad.

Banging an Orc doggy doesn't remove lust.

If you sell a weapon which can have multiple the 1 for the key and the number for the amount of weapon can show over each other.

The icons on the left and statuses are a bit dark to be noticeable.

after sleeping with the elf lust refilling to 20 seems odd.

If you lose/win/retreat in combat you can be put directly into another combat.

Equipping a new sword makes the old one disappear.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
so where do i find the save files when i play games like champions of corruption i always make a short cut to the save file so i can find it.?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Only female domination? and why does the orc woman have a body of a 20 year old with a face of 60 year old ?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So it looks good from a future content perspective, also the UI is solid though it has some possible enhancements that can be made (Background changes for readability, like mentioned in a earlier post). Overall its a solid concept. Thing that is apparent in screenshots, is some minor typo's and grammatical inconsistencies (see screenshot in a post above me, it refers to the orc opponent both with the he/him pronoun and the she/her pronoun in the same sentence). Some scenes/sentences also feel off when reading it, like they are somehow not properly used, or there is a easier/better (more natural) way to phrase it.

Overall a solid concept as i said earlier, good luck dev, hope to see more in the future.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes