RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 26, 2024
This. It's a - however, Aero gives you some leeway by allowing a few mistakes. Her moves are fully random until she gets 40 GP or more back, at which point you are fucked if you aren't already in a winning position.

The true winning odds rely on how much you send back - for more leniency, send 1 to force more RNG if she automatically gets herself in a winning position early on, then as soon as she fucks up, doom her and make sure you don't make a single mistake that would cause her to send you 42 to keep that short, as by that point, no matter what you do, she'll be the one sending 54 back.
it went different with me I had a 42 sending to her however i still lost so besides not letting'er get send a 54 or 42 dose the player go under or over number 42?

Oct 22, 2021
Plz Dose ANYONE out know to Win plum Fart duel? I wanna complete this game so bad!!!!!!!
Basically, whoever hits 60 first wins. You can add 6 at a time with a minimum of 1, therefore, if you ever have 53, you're in a losing position, since if you add 1, your opponent will have 54 and can win by adding 6 on their next turn, since we know that whoever has 53 on their turn loses, we can also extrapolate that whoever has 46 on their turn loses, since they can then be forced into having 53. We can continue this trend downwards by removing seven each time, meaning the losing numbers are: 53, 46, 39, 32, 25, 18, 11, 4. Now, if I remember correctly you don't have the first turn, but it doesn't matter as your opponent doesn't play perfectly at the start of the game. All you need to do is at the first opportunity, pick a number that will add to one of the numbers in that list, after that, she will be forced to pick a number that will allow you to pick a number that will be in the list, at which point you can simply keep picking numbers to get to one in the list, which will end with her being forced into having 53, and you have a guaranteed win.

It's been a while since I've played so if I may have gotten the amount it takes to win or the amount you can add each turn wrong.

Apr 26, 2024
Basically, whoever hits 60 first wins. You can add 6 at a time with a minimum of 1, therefore, if you ever have 53, you're in a losing position, since if you add 1, your opponent will have 54 and can win by adding 6 on their next turn, since we know that whoever has 53 on their turn loses, we can also extrapolate that whoever has 46 on their turn loses, since they can then be forced into having 53. We can continue this trend downwards by removing seven each time, meaning the losing numbers are: 53, 46, 39, 32, 25, 18, 11, 4. Now, if I remember correctly you don't have the first turn, but it doesn't matter as your opponent doesn't play perfectly at the start of the game. All you need to do is at the first opportunity, pick a number that will add to one of the numbers in that list, after that, she will be forced to pick a number that will allow you to pick a number that will be in the list, at which point you can simply keep picking numbers to get to one in the list, which will end with her being forced into having 53, and you have a guaranteed win.

It's been a while since I've played so if I may have gotten the amount it takes to win or the amount you can add each turn wrong.
Thanks dude you're a life saver I used this right here your reply & it WORK!!
also is there Anyone out there that has the full Soundtrack of this Game to Download?? Cuz I love Rockin out to these OST's so much even more so on the OC Boss Battles OST's

Raycaster24

May 9, 2024
Can someone please post the full version of the old lost treasures? The one I found on here ends right before chapter 3.

Edit: I see now that chapter 3 was never fully released... That is a shame, I need more Faye :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Evizzy89
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote