• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jovsma

Sep 26, 2021
im replaying the old version of the game. where is the spider located in the underground cave?

olpekor

Aug 2, 2022
this is the site it has other stuff as well:

and i think the other video got removed. i cant find it sry.

Reactions: llat-2

Claude606067

Feb 24, 2024
i am kinda new to this and i dont know if this page is dead but can somone help me and tell me how tow download it there is so many folders i dont know what to do

Claude606067

Feb 24, 2024
Not going to lie, Aero probably made people grow a fart fetish for fun here. Lost Treasures is far too amusing and interesting to not at least give it a try, and 13o's art (both older and newer) simply is awesome.

I hope the random enemy battles don't become too common though (can get pretty grindy) unless Aero has plans to make them female-only, monster girl enemies (so the team can repeat the great RPG Maker 2000 2ch mini-game over sprite scenes for totally random enemies with full dialogue).

...and I hope Faye gets a way back in. I'll never forgive you if you drop the token ass-worship crazy lesbian, Aero! :p
Just kidding, seeing her and getting the masturbation minigame (as well as literal forced companion "attack" to get stronger from her lust) in the legacy version made my day already.
hey so i see your well known can you help me download this game there's a lot of files it's so confusing

XMOMENATOOX

Mar 29, 2024
did the game got a new update yet if yes please sent link i want to play it i just played the fight of lavander 2nd fight and from then i didnot find any new update to play

Claude606067

Feb 24, 2024
did the game got a new update yet if yes please sent link i want to play it i just played the fight of lavander 2nd fight and from then i didnot find any new update to play
Can you send a tutorial on how to download it on my laptop please I am dieing to play it

XMOMENATOOX

Mar 29, 2024
Can anybody send the new version of lt coz I finshied it 2 years ago and didn't play it scenes so plz anyone send the last version of the game

Redx667

Jul 21, 2023
I pray to the God's and the mighty Jimmy, that when the final and official release of the game is released, I hope some hero, posts the link here so we can all play, because I just saw the videos and good God I'm so so so excited to play the game once it gets released

zephonage

Oct 1, 2018
It's good to at least have something to show that Aero really is still working on the game. Can you believe it's coming up on 2 years since he went dark? I really thought that this game was just gonna be abandoned

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
hey so i see your well known can you help me download this game there's a lot of files it's so confusing
go to Page 1 of this thread, search for "DOWNLOAD", select a link you want (they are all the same download but from different sources, then extract the zip file that gets downloaded, then play the game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote