4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Wait did some content got removed in this update?
I started over and feels like there's some stuff that's not there.....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LostLagoon-0.1.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KiritsuY

Jun 8, 2021
Wait did some content got removed in this update?
I started over and feels like there's some stuff that's not there.....
felt the same even had to cheat to get isabella to affection 5.... because affection didnt increase and the ability to be able to go on a walk with her just wasnt there. Also the harvesting is just not there anymore but the tool still is which makes 0 sense. Thats all i can think of rn.

Btw. where do i find carrots....and where do i find a ruby i found sapphire and emerald but not the ruby

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
felt the same even had to cheat to get isabella to affection 5.... because affection didnt increase and the ability to be able to go on a walk with her just wasnt there. Also the harvesting is just not there anymore but the tool still is which makes 0 sense. Thats all i can think of rn.

Btw. where do i find carrots....and where do i find a ruby i found sapphire and emerald but not the ruby
I gave up looking for those items and resorted to using save editor

Reactions: csum

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did you notice that the gem colors happen to match the day colors?

Go to the same place you found the sapphire and emerald on a Red day.

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
You need to progress further in the main story. Thought it was bugged first as well.

It's quite an egregious game design mistake. She's one of the first characters you see once the intro is done, as she's running around right outside of your house. And she immediately tells you you can train at her house at midday and even says it again at her house at midday. But you can't until the point where the archaeologist tells you to train with her.

Reactions: SIEIMO

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
what are the scenes currently? Are they all tied to quests so i dont go around trying ot get affection with people who dont have scenes

Reactions: ilyess000

Arsi7555

Oct 25, 2021
How fix the bug dude all character black screen damn right
Do the main quest step by step. Go into cave and find the girl. Train once or twice ur strange . after come to rock and brake it - done.

Im also stack in chapter 2 and idk what to do next, if u move further can u drop save data here? plz
cus I cant find thing to brake rocks. Gabriela tell that I can find it in a magic forest cave, but I cant((( If u know where tell plz

Ajo palacuik

Oct 26, 2023
Do the main quest step by step. Go into cave and find the girl. Train once or twice ur strange . after come to rock and brake it - done.

Im also stack in chapter 2 and idk what to do next, if u move further can u drop save data here? plz
cus I cant find thing to brake rocks. Gabriela tell that I can find it in a magic forest cave, but I cant((( If u know where tell plz
I am newbie bro im sorry

Reactions: Arsi7555

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know what im doing wrong, got a lot of girls at affection 5 but there is no scene.
i only cheated with money and giving ribbons..
when will there be scenes?

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know what im doing wrong, got a lot of girls at affection 5 but there is no scene.
i only cheated with money and giving ribbons..
when will there be scenes?
From what i've seen on previous pages there was a lot of good scenes

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes