4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
The issue is that AI art is basically theft. It doesn't credit who it steals from.

On here, people do pirate games.

I usually see people encouraging other to back the supporters if possible.

In this case, backing the supporter is supporting a thief. People who pirate games, also seem to sometimes find it objectionable.

I for one, dislike it myself.

I get the satire and whatever - picking at people who dislike AI art. I have also seen people complain about untagged loli and other things here, and get upset over it.

Some people do have certain morals and things.

AI art being theft, is somewhat new. Its also possible to create a game quickly and easily without as much work.

Cleaning up AI art, also takes effort. So, this looks decent for what it is.

I don't see a reason to pick fun though. People here, blacklist things they dislike. Or sometimes they spam a thread and it gets locked.

I don't want to start an argument here, but AI art is pretty scummy. It's slowly being seen as scummy in Japan because of others pointing out that it steals jobs and whatnot.
It's not theft read the post above yours. It's a tool. And its called competition.

RekeLastPage

Sep 11, 2021
I triggered the spilled wine, but turned in the veggies, now the one sister is gone and I cant leave the Inn because it wants me to tell her I finished cleaning

edit:able to teleport out with the feather

Last edited:

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Damn i liked the old character designs better. But all the people complaining about
"Omg its AI - its awful"
Probably caused them to change it. i liked the anime look of the original character designs. oh well.

Reactions: Onlyflames

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
I have an issue which is all affection from Lyrana transfered to Scarlet
Bug or something?

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
Damn i liked the old character designs better. But all the people complaining about
"Omg its AI - its awful"
Probably caused them to change it. i liked the anime look of the original character designs. oh well.
TRUE! Old Diane & Ava designs looked better IMO. I like how Diane's areolae were visible.
Meanwhile, the new Scarlett design is next level. She's the one with visible areolae now.

Reactions: guusfras
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes