1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

tete04

Jan 29, 2018
so one was in the house with the number 5 on the map and the other 3 in town 2 inside houses and one in the center of the town near the puddle(pond).And yes i have the same problem with the quest help the girls.ok so what you need to doo as soon as you get out of town there is a car crashed in a puddle go straight and you will find the last girl behind a tree

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
NEEDS the AI tag.

Poorly done AI art. (Yes there is good AI art being used in some games but this is not it. If your going to use AI, please edit the pictures and remove the garbage and artifacts.).

7th pic has a rundown abandoned 1940's kitchen with a run down 21st century 32" HDMI monitor in it.

13th pic One of the strippers is missing an ARM and the other has an inhumanly wide left shoulder jutting out from the body!!! Also night club has a weird AI mirroring effect creating a second floor and basement section.

3rd pic there is a person sitting in the chair whose lower legs are detached and 12" to the left of the body. The legs appear to be growing out of the chair. There's also grass growing out of the carpet and snowflakes inside.

And there's plenty more AI issues where those came from.
Jesus F. Christ, what are you talking about? Go wash your AI detector with soap. This is a 3D game. All pics you are describing are real screenshots from the game - I've been roaming those locations myself just 10 minutes ago. Even gallery collectibles are rendered DAZ 3D models.

BTW game is not bad, just short - did it in 30 minutes. Has some optimization too. At first not clear what to do unless you enter that village with circular street - then you get a list of tasks. The only issue I had is very janky interaction - looks like a hint to interact/pick item works only if you are moving, and during movement it is hard to actually hit the target. I didn't find only pic 10 and pic 15 and was too lazy to run around the map for them.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Yeh like kekpuker says game is not bad, nature look cool. Just they can make more interactive, more dialogues ( Just say for player at start what to do), maybe inventory. Eh compleate tag...
So for me +- 1h wallking simulator for 3 min loop scenes. Good luck who wants to try ;)

Reactions: jxd and ttyrke
Aug 24, 2021
It's because the AI art programs have no concept of temperature and so draw pictures that make no logical sense to a living human, I doubt it makes sense to a dead human either.

Shit it's so cold that there's snow falling INSIDE the cabin. Seriously my ten year old niece could edit out the snow as well as the grass growing out of the rug using her phone.
Today I learned that Unreal Engine is not a 3d video game engine, and is instead an AI image generator. I guess that means that means Fortnite, Hogwarts Legacy and the Mass Effect trilogy were all actually 2d.

Sadarex

Sep 8, 2017
Total waste of time.

For everyone wondering. There won't be any more updates. "Completed" since 2021:

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
so one was in the house with the number 5 on the map and the other 3 in town 2 inside houses and one in the center of the town near the puddle(pond).And yes i have the same problem with the quest help the girls.ok so what you need to doo as soon as you get out of town there is a car crashed in a puddle go straight and you will find the last girl behind a tree
where to find car keys?

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Timing is uncanny: I just took a break playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. GAMMA.

So, this is the parody of that, where there are like four more women in the Zone than there should be. God, I want Heart of Chernobyl to come out already.

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Needs the 'too many goddamn filters to cover up the terrible models and textures' tag. ... that doesn't exist? it should if only for this game.

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Jesus this dev knows how to waste our time, I found all collectibles before I found the car key, It's in the house where you have the garbage bins, in the kitchen on the counter where the guitar is, no indication where it is..so infuriating

Blackbird1889

Aug 1, 2023
I love the concept. May be a little too ambitious for our ghetto ass community though...
I love how this game is tagged as completed, while it received updates on steam from april '21 to june '21 ( ) and then... nothing, to this day. I'm not into bashing developers, but this game is far from "completed" aka "enjoyable"

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The description doesn't make you want to play your game, but to buy MDMA tablets and take enough to kill yourself.:ROFLMAO:

The girls don't even have names - Girl 1, Girl 2, Girl 3 - are they bags of cement? :sneaky:

In photo number 3, why is the guy sleeping completely naked in his bed next to a burnt corpse on the sofa next to him? :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes